Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tears of Joy, and a Request :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
*sniffle, sniffle* LOL

guys, after reading so many amazing posts on the matter of comparing shows and whatnot, i must say, i am so proud of this forum! there are so many like-minded and sane people here!! Clap

the only thing that saddens me is that the Facebook Page of IPKKND is not as positive!! so please, i request u guys, post on FB! say all those wonderful comments and give all that great feedback on the FB page, too! because i'm afraid there are more haters on that page than fans...Cry

plus, look at this:

that there is Drashti (Geet) and Sanaya (Khushi). THAT'S how the fan's relationship should be!! we should be happy for BOTH of them! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Ishrafan11-Medha-nyxxZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tears of Joy, and a Request :D" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Sanaya and Drashti are actually one of the closest friends, Ive seen many pictures of them together in parties and stuff. SO yes, be positive and keep this forum like that as well. And yes sure, ill definitely check out the FB page!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Sanaya and Drashti are actually one of the closest friends, Ive seen many pictures of them together in parties and stuff. SO yes, be positive and keep this forum like that as well. And yes sure, ill definitely check out the FB page!

Thankies!! Big smile and yes, i've seen many pics of 'em together. they're such great role models Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.