Let's get it back on track please...

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I have only been involved in one other forum in IF and I have to say, I feel that the focus of this forum is being hijacked.  

I am here to discuss, vent, criticize and admire this show and the leads.  I am not here to compare the actor whom I am very fond of to anyone else in any role anywhere.  I am also not in this forum to discuss the similarities of this show with the one that I had watched before - and trust me, there are.

So, I am asking all the members here, no matter what your past experience has been anywhere else in the forum, please let's get back to the business that brought us here.  Ignore the subtle prods, band together to oust rude posters, stay away from the other drama and let's get back to Khushi, Arnav and IPK.

It's the mature thing to do.  It's the right thing to do.  I am sorry to be preachy, but my experience on IF has been really great so far and I am just trying to ensure that it remains that way.

-Anu

p.s. - I am sorry if anyone is offended.  I just really hate needless drama.  I rather focus on the one on TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Anu, glad you brought this up! And I fully agree with you on this. I have been reading numerous posts for past 15 minutes trying to figure out what all is going on and TBH, I like how some members are taking the initiative to stop haters from posting negative comments but we should just ignore it all. The show has just begun and there's lots to look forward to. Let's not be negative yet because at this point, its completely unnecessary. Haters are bound to jump in when a new show is aired so we should keep our cool till it's absolutely needed😉
Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said and agreed. Though im only active in the fanfictions forum, but Id really like to be part of this one. Lets keep it positive and avoid needless dramas, stick to the show and its poeple! Theres lots ahead, so quit the negativity :)
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anu - a very timely and necessary post .

We must stick to this show .

We must make posts ony related to this show

I hardly have time to go through all the posts .

I even dont know which threads they are .

And as far as similarites are concerned , as you mentioned and my this cap says it al l😆