Saas Bina Sasuraal

Liked Dadaji-Chedi conversation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mtr2010

Groupbie

mtr2010

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I liked the way Dadaji spoke with Chedi. He was firm, clear but still nice. Chedi should learn to be more like his dad.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simplendranildipsy00gckasturianotheranfannycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Liked Dadaji-Chedi conversation" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Yes I loved that scene. It was done in a hilarious way where both were blaming each other. More than a father-son conversation it looked like a conversation between two friends. Well it's good that Chedi has understood that the decision he took to throw Toasty out of the house was wrong. Let's see what will be their next step to convince Tej to bring Toasty back home.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I love dadaji.. with his age and experience he knows when and what to say. Liked how he told pitaji that he had kind of asked for biased votes against toasty.  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.