Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Geet Avocates: ITS NOT CONSIDERED CHEATING IF YOU' (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
ya agree wiyh u .its true some people say like that actually if i have to say geet is also copy actually all the serial r copy but if we relate wwe will find all the same .but we r fans i am a kmh ,geet ,ipkknd fan too but why to make so much fuss on it .so stop it guys dont go to diffrent forums and irritate us specially geet fans it includes me also but i haven't say anything against ipkknd so beware guys if they r opening such topics just ignore it as we dont read stupid topics like that ok so beware and stay away. and thanx for topics against such people otherwise ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet Avocates: ITS NOT CONSIDERED CHEATING IF YOU' (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
It's really dumb of people to start comparing the two shows. YES, 4 Lions has made both shows...and WONT neglect Geet just cause they started out a new venture in the form of IPKKND. It's just insecurity IMO.

All shows have some similarities and I'm sure 4 Lions has better things to do than copy Geet into a new serial :\ Thats just dumb. So people need to calm down. The show just started, so can people stop the immaturity with the comparisons :\ IPKKND hasn't even gotten a proper start..only two days..Sheesh! And it's not a bad show either..it has freshness. So just calm your horses and watch and if you think its a copy, dont watch simple ;)

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

i agree with u anita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
actually GEET is all about the girl fights for rights as she is been deceived by her own family with their ignorancen later on they are the ones who changed their track to office boss n employee thing which worked ofcourse n i loved it too
N Yes i am ardent viewer of KMH1 n when GEET office track is going on all i thought is how much they are copying from KMH1 but that didnt stop me from watching
Dargah Scene,plzzz for me,i watched it during DMG times like way before not exactly same but the same context so it is copied again
i love Drashti n i love Sanaya
i loved Maanet before a lot n i love ArHi now its as simple as crystal clear water
its all matter of choices u can watch them both as they are not in same time so no TRP problem there

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by ArnavKhushiLove

I think its so funny that people are ranting about IPKKND being a copy of Geet. First of all, it's not like 4 Lions cares and is going to cancel the show because of some Geets fans that lack immaturity. I'm a Geet fan too and I agree that there are some similar aspects between both shows but that's going to happen in all Hindi serials. Kitani Mohabbat Hai, which aired over a year before Geet, had the whole angry boss and sweet employee romance too. No one said Geet was copying them? And if 4 Lions made both Geet and IPKKND, then technically it's not really "copying." ITS NOT CONSIDERED CHEATING IF YOU'RE COPYING YOUR OWN HOMEWORK. If 4 Lions has created these similarities, so be it. I don't see them forcing all Geet fans to watch their new show. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple. As for me, I think IPKKND is a completely different story. And isnt that what shows are about? The story? Yes, its the main point that matters, not the setting, the cliche romantic scenes which are bound to reoccur, or the way the characters act or dress. Arnav Singh Raizada may have things in common with Maan Singh Khurana, but they are not the same person. Khushi and Geet are alike in many ways but they are not the same. People all across the world share similarities with other people but it doesn't mean they are the same. Bottom line, love or hate it...but if you hate it, don't share it in a forum dedicated to those who love it. I hope people can become a little mature and accept the fact that this show will be successful and keep on running because 4 Lions and the fans want it too, and it's not going to stop because of the haters. Sanaya and Barun have been fabulous and the show has not bored me for a second, a good suprise considering how boring 1st episodes are. 4 Lions will outdo themselves once again and I wish t
he show the best of luck!

I am a Geet fan, and an IPKKND fan as well, and have no qualms about one copying the theme or the scenes of the other...and cribbing about it is immaturity in my mind. However, one sentence of yours prompted me to speak up and correct you. Copying your own homework from one class to another is considered 'cheating'. It is known as "Self Plagiarism", and being in the US where plagiarism is strictly dealt with, I know about its forms. I heard of a student who got suspended for Self Plagiarism. You cannot use your own work for different classes...thats going off the topic but just wanted to let you know as a friend. However, I luv both the shows and am fully hyped about the dargah scene tomorrow.

Waiting sucks!!

seriously? i've never heard of such.. i've used my scholarship essays again and again and nothing happened to me.. i guess its only when u turn in an assignment or something..i'll have to look into it. thanks for letting me know.. i don't want to be suspended for my ignorance in something like this so i'll have to research it..

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
i don't even see a superficial similarity between geet and IPKKND...in geet we had an issue of girls being married of to NRI family without much background check..honor killing...unmarried mother issue etc...the office romance was apt as the protagonists would meet more often in such case.

IPKKND is has a backstory yet left to be revealed and Arnav is much tough and hard bitten than Maan. He is more ruthless than Maan...Khushi has more similarity to geet..true but then there is underlined difference in the spunk quotient...I feel khushi's character has more clumsy yet endearing spunk than Geet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
lack of maturity Sleepy
agree with u dearClap

-vodkatiny-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.