Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ArnavKhushiLove

Groupbie

ArnavKhushiLove

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I think its so funny that people are ranting about IPKKND being a copy of Geet. First of all, it's not like 4 Lions cares and is going to cancel the show because of some Geets fans that lack immaturity. I'm a Geet fan too and I agree that there are some similar aspects between both shows but that's going to happen in all Hindi serials. Kitani Mohabbat Hai, which aired over a year before Geet, had the whole angry boss and sweet employee romance too. No one said Geet was copying them? And if 4 Lions made both Geet and IPKKND, then technically it's not really "copying." ITS NOT CONSIDERED CHEATING IF YOU'RE COPYING YOUR OWN HOMEWORK. If 4 Lions has created these similarities, so be it. I don't see them forcing all Geet fans to watch their new show. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple. As for me, I think IPKKND is a completely different story. And isnt that what shows are about? The story? Yes, its the main point that matters, not the setting, the cliche romantic scenes which are bound to reoccur, or the way the characters act or dress. Arnav Singh Raizada may have things in common with Maan Singh Khurana, but they are not the same person. Khushi and Geet are alike in many ways but they are not the same. People all across the world share similarities with other people but it doesn't mean they are the same. Bottom line, love or hate it...but if you hate it, don't share it in a forum dedicated to those who love it. I hope people can become a little mature and accept the fact that this show will be successful and keep on running because 4 Lions and the fans want it too, and it's not going to stop because of the haters. Sanaya and Barun have been fabulous and the show has not bored me for a second, a good suprise considering how boring 1st episodes are. 4 Lions will outdo themselves once again and I wish the show the best of luck!

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786LilMissMoodyharshijiloveBarunValleykdg129-Swetha-Shaily.perfectdreamsNikhi.Nanthini9mjhtian94FebruaryFlowerWanderbugshypersongeetmaanluvAahanaxx11-vodkatiny-ChocoholicAnamravenheartpippa-scarlett-SIZZZLERSwaNia_2AnotherAdmirerbarysunflower52FingerFetishnyxxarjuhi4eva..Enchanteur..aa123.80-tellyaddict-ZaYaHolicmomma1128MoNayaHolicPragsujal_kashish-Chandramukhi-.SidraanshraSofnaloveaboveall.-Rinki-sunaina02-AquaMermaiden-anitamalikJennyPenny.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet Avocates: ITS NOT CONSIDERED CHEATING IF YOU'" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
wow, brillant post.. I wish people would seriosuly understand this..

I feel like telling the other fans, who are immature that you know what, yes it's a copy. what are u gonna do about it?

I been watching Geet since day 1 and I still follow it and besides the usual, rain sequence - every damn show has it, dargah sequence, - not exactly, but it's not the same as Geet. I mean stop comparing the two because both shows are poles apart.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushiLovekdg129harshijishypersongeetmaanluvaa123.80-tellyaddict-loveaboveall.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKhushiLove

I think its so funny that people are ranting about IPKKND being a copy of Geet. First of all, it's not like 4 Lions cares and is going to cancel the show because of some Geets fans that lack immaturity. I'm a Geet fan too and I agree that there are some similar aspects between both shows but that's going to happen in all Hindi serials. Kitani Mohabbat Hai, which aired over a year before Geet, had the whole angry boss and sweet employee romance too. No one said Geet was copying them? And if 4 Lions made both Geet and IPKKND, then technically it's not really "copying." ITS NOT CONSIDERED CHEATING IF YOU'RE COPYING YOUR OWN HOMEWORK. If 4 Lions has created these similarities, so be it. I don't see them forcing all Geet fans to watch their new show. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple. As for me, I think IPKKND is a completely different story. And isnt that what shows are about? The story? Yes, its the main point that matters, not the setting, the cliche romantic scenes which are bound to reoccur, or the way the characters act or dress. Arnav Singh Raizada may have things in common with Maan Singh Khurana, but they are not the same person. Khushi and Geet are alike in many ways but they are not the same. People all across the world share similarities with other people but it doesn't mean they are the same. Bottom line, love or hate it...but if you hate it, don't share it in a forum dedicated to those who love it. I hope people can become a little mature and accept the fact that this show will be successful and keep on running because 4 Lions and the fans want it too, and it's not going to stop because of the haters. Sanaya and Barun have been fabulous and the show has not bored me for a second, a good suprise considering how boring 1st episodes are. 4 Lions will outdo themselves once again and I wish t
he show the best of luck!

I am a Geet fan, and an IPKKND fan as well, and have no qualms about one copying the theme or the scenes of the other...and cribbing about it is immaturity in my mind. However, one sentence of yours prompted me to speak up and correct you. Copying your own homework from one class to another is considered 'cheating'. It is known as "Self Plagiarism", and being in the US where plagiarism is strictly dealt with, I know about its forms. I heard of a student who got suspended for Self Plagiarism. You cannot use your own work for different classes...thats going off the topic but just wanted to let you know as a friend. However, I luv both the shows and am fully hyped about the dargah scene tomorrow.

Waiting sucks!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 June 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushiLovekdg129harshiji

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Well said and definetely agree with you! Ive seen Geet right from the beginning and watch it here and there nowadays, but IPKKND is different!! There have been sooo many shows that have the whole angry arrogant boss and lonely strong employee, but, eventually they all focus on a certain storyline and same goes for this show. Really LOVE the show, already addicted after 2 days only.

ArnavKhushiLovekdg129harshiji

SIZZZLER

IF-Dazzler

SIZZZLER

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Totally Brilliant  Post. IPKKND is not just like GEET...Its totally different from GEET. May B,back drop is same but,not story... I wish some immature people would seriously understand this... 

ArnavKhushiLovekdg129MoNayaHolicPrag

harshiji

harshiji

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
agree wid u!!! I'm a  FAN of geet , it wont mean tht I h8 this shw!!! I WISH THEM ALL ON THE BEST TO SUCCEED!!!  OWSOM POST!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I have never seen Geet except one episode which bored me to death.
But I do not understand why people are so worried that is a copy of Geet.

So what if it is a copy .

Are they afraid and insecure that it is going to be a better copy .

In a way it is of course in a much better position. It is being aired on Star Plus prime time  and not on a side channel like Star One.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.SIZZZLER-Chandramukhi-MoNayaHolicPrag

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Rofl, if Khushi ain't anything like Geet, then how can it be a "copy"? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERMoNayaHolicPrag

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.