YouTube Links And Rating For June 7th

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
 Hey what you say about today's episode?
What will you rate the episode out of 10?
I am fan of both buran and sanaya so i would give it 10/10.
Please Share Thoughts

StarStarTongueTongueTongueStarStar

YouTube LInks For IPKKND June 7th

Part 1
Part 2

Edited by Abhakaran - 08 June 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-nyxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YouTube Links And Rating For June 7th" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Mon- 10/10 - what a start

Tues: 9/10 - because there was more Khushi and her family issues than Arnav and Khushi, but all 7 points to go to their chemistry and their scene and 1 point for the end. and I guess 1 point for the precap.

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Mon - 10  The start was great... really found my self on the edge of the seat and couldnt wait for the next epi

Tues - 10  The chemistry was great and I think Arshi did really well

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Monday - DEFINITELY 10/10...Ive never seen such a Powerful and ADDICTING First episode of any showw!

Tuesday - 10/10...there was more of the family scene but it was needed i guess, but the 10 surely goes to Sanaya and Baruns scene and actingg!...MARVELOUS!

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for comment
go Sanaya And  Buran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.