Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Hello fellow earthlings! = ) Since there might be a chance that I shall be watching this show, I thought I might mark my place here with a post Smile. Alright so I tried to really open up my mind when I watched the first episode. And when I say 'really' I meant 'LITERALLY' ( Physically clutches head and tears it open). And ya know what? I survived! LOL Being a hard core obsessed *M-a-a-n' crackling-Sharukh khans-darr-style fan' I initially thought I might constantly compare the shows.

BUT

Just like a typical heroine I raised my hands towards the television screen and screamed 'Bas!' Had anyone been there to witness and record me, I'm sure they would have zoomed into my face from 82711929 different angles, shading my face gray as I sat there with one constipated paralyzed expression. ROFL Jokes apart, I seriously began to 'contemplate' (trying to use big words so I don't sound like an air headed bimbo) on the issues that may arise in the forums if obsessed fans of each 'border' start striking at one another.

Geet fans! WE still love our show. But please do not come into this forum and open up negative threads, comparing and complaining. I have already predicted that other members would defend their show by putting your show down as well. AND although NONE of my predictions EVER come true, don't take my words lightly Ouch. It's natural to find the flaws of the other show in order to enhance your own. But by doing this, you will cause both forums to form a hated competitive relationship with one another. I want to watch this new show in peace! I don't want to see threads whereby a crying sooking fan is hating on this show and bringing up Geet to justify it. Because I know I will see members putting down Geet to bring up IPKKND. It takes two to tango. And Geet fans who are also trying to watch this show would get offended and defensive reading the negative comments. Either way, we are NEVER going to be able to settle down if all the threads will be based on comparisons.

Why can't we treat all shows like relatives? Every damn show has similarities, so instead of hating on that, let's make peace with it. There will always be an instance whereby the heroine will wear the same sari at one stage. Every show will have a Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 'baa' that is 200 years old and will outlive to see the Hero, Heroines cry, have babies and even die and come back to life. There will always be a flying dupatta emerging from the mountains only to gobsmack the hero on the face.

Let's GET over it and start anew! From now on I'm declaring this show and Geet as to being cousins LOL. Relatives have some resemblances and differences. Khushi and Geet are blooded cousins, and so is Maan and Arnav. They just live in different places and often give each other advice as to how to woo the girl Wink. Clearly both of them came to an agreement that the ANRGY-Business man-check-out-my-bank-account look is the only way us girls will be drooling on our legs ROFL (Bloody gold diggers we are!) LOL. And obviously Geet and Khushi called one another on their respectful mobile phones to get advice as to how to tame the angry young man.

*bring brinnng*

Khushi: Hey Geet sorry to disturb you from romancing with Maan, but could you tell me how you tamed him and wrapped him around your little pinky?

Geet: Well it all started with me almost being slashed to death by my family members. But I wouldn't advice you to do the same. Just piss him off and lecture him about humanity, morals and true love.

*Enters 3 way heroine*

Kripa (KYPH): That's true Geet, I also advised you when your love story was about to start, that by bringing up words like marriage, pavitra bandaan and pyar will have the men swooning. I mean look at Angad? As soon as I said those words, shed a few tears, he went psycho for me LOL.

*Enters 4 way heroine*

Mukti (KZK): Kripa, Geet and Khushi - unlike you three, not only was my lover quite angry but he was also a downright rude player as well. How did I tame him? I lectured him right, left, and centre about humanity and true PAVITRA love. What happened then? He turned into a vegetable Ouch.

Do you see my point here? Try to look at this show in this perspective. That all the similar shows are all related, and hence all the heroines and heroe's are cousins! ROFL

Please use this thread and my Manalwa's angry one as a warning to NOT compare in the future. WE.ARE.ALL.FAMILY. LOL

Thanks!

Oh btw I'm Sammy aka Samira (NOT SAM-EERA). Tongue

Edited: Just came across this VM that had both couples displayed. They both look beautiful. Can't we simply congratulate Nissar for giving us such lovely jodi's?

Also this. Credits go to Nina and Humera who both are an AMAZING VM Maker. Look how magnificent she made both couples look whence merged together.

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 08 August 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

hannasumanup4luvnazzuk_naazDefLeppardjtr1234shiny3rvp5674Sajanlvrmoon20283Samiyyaasasasa-loniFatima82Rin630shahhetKahani_Ki_RaniAR_ArShiDilushaMiz-Priyaashri kannanmystic_dunessheeban4ukdg129Cinderella100shalinikanaguLilMissMoodySuman7862cute4u_22sugarfreejalebi--Tia---Swetha-Tarantallegraa little faithhalifax004-Janet-stranger11XAiShBaBy08XsuranjilamsShaily.SATHYA88.Mehak.-sia-Hina.khanxxxhkhb17siroililyrichiiiiiTheBlueAngel.syeda.paridhi22Mr.ZkMarci-Deepzz-DiorRouge.Sam_KaShianveil_of_roses-veena.shona-neha9999bluedreamz953SanliciousKomalgraphix-Anks-Afflatus.FebruaryFlowerWooHooHaha21AmiiishSunriseGreenFashion101Harpreet.Mravenheartnoorie_iqbals4everLavarnia-Amri-upasana.diyastarasdfgeetmaanluvPratameshfly_dog-Chinnu-_Darling_shobrakapooorPoojaa_Pcindrella255Kinma-Farrah-pakpearlbary-Imu.M-Anhdara13nyxxxxXSejalXxxtheflyingdonkeymiss_bennetanjubalaaleena1ninand.Lena.vivacious_gurlanjani-pagliShiningStar18-Doppelganger-chammak_challoash91Leviathan-ShrNi-naddiya26-Sonali-ssdtvgojananshraArwen.iqbalsloverDiyaS-Drishti--tellyaddict-adits7aa123.80TheRowdiest26javeysujal_kashish.Sidra-Chandramukhi-Fallen AngelSilentsoulgeet.aspamalotFantasia.CandYlicious_Scooldude10-BlueEyes-Sofnaloveaboveall.Euphoria.-Rinki-Prinsesse.Suvi..Enchanteur..Sabmeratu...Anita..Mrsimisam.DulcetHotMessHappyMelodyIsleOfCaprisunaina02-AquaMermaiden-Cute_Ash..RamKiJanaki..SanzPaRudholic.AngeltanthyaJennyPennynotfadedaway.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yello! NEGATIVE members I need to talk to you! Pg1" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
THIS is seriously the best post ever,. Bravo!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moon20283WooHooHaha21maneet_forever9pakpearl.Sidrashockalot26javey-tellyaddict-notfadedaway

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Thank you my love LOL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moon20283WooHooHaha21pakpearl-tellyaddict--AquaMermaiden-

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL! This has to be the bestest post out here! Superb! I sooo loved the way you brought Khushi, Geet, Kripa and Mukti! ROFL! Kudoss girl! Welcome to the forum! I hope everyone listens to you, though its hard but not impossible!

Hug Hug Hug HugHug Hug Hug HugHug Hug Hug 

^^ This is for ur superb post!

Btw Im Nattie Hun! Keep cracking us like this! Hope you dont mind.. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moon20283kdg129pakpearlFingerFetish-tellyaddict-26javeyCandYlicious_S

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL! This has to be the bestest post out here! Superb! I sooo loved the way you brought Khushi, Geet, Kripa and Mukti! ROFL! Kudoss girl! Welcome to the forum! I hope everyone listens to you, though its hard but not impossible!

Hug Hug Hug HugHug Hug Hug HugHug Hug Hug 

^^ This is for ur superb post!

Btw Im Nattie Hun! Keep cracking us like this! Hope you dont mind.. Embarrassed

Ahoi there Nattie! Wink Aw thank you for the warm welcome babe! HugHug Lol! I am quite known to have weird posts. But I try to keep them as light-hearted and humorous as possible LOL. So your wish is my command. Whenever a new idea pops up into my head, I shall make a new post. Now that you have welcomed me, I ain't disappearing ! ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moon20283kdg129TarantallegraWooHooHaha21pakpearl26javey-tellyaddict-

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
ROFL WELCOME SAMMY Hug 
Swear to rabji will never in my life forget your marking LOL 
I was literally (and I mean clutching my stomach and killing my lappy) literally rolling on the floor
laughing and trying to control my tears (ofcourse of happiness)
Loved the bring brinnng at the end... I think we should include all the soap operas into the
our newly found family tree and everyone should start giving advices from their respective mobile phones...
The duppata flying was the showstopper of KZK and then trend has followed on to making the duppata fly and god knows the hero landing on the floor from his bike to grabbing it in the air...
Also the advice of mukti...we can just leave out...we dont want our maan and arnav to turn into onions and potatoes Cry 
I watch geet and have just started watching IPKKND and certainly dont want a fight, been through that wen watching Tere Liye and KDMHMD... not fun Dead 
It WAS practically LOC kargil all over again Confused 
I see many people comparing Maan and Arnav / Khushi n Geet... guys give them a chance to fit into the character theyre not going to be the same...if directors happy then wat can we do...
so why dont we all just stay as friends/sisters/bro/mom/son/daughter/auntie/bua etc etc
and not complain... hopefully the time they show an elevator scene or something in the future...pls dont go jumping "OMG!! I toldya that they were COPYING!!" dude they've been showing that everywhere and in all kinds of movies... the story of a innocent girl vs angry young man has been there since the time of your great great grandparents...
they just twist it up and make it a bit more interesting...
other than that... I really enjoy the two shows and the two have their own creative perspective and are unique in their own waysWink

AWESOME POST ONCE AGAIN... IT CRACKED ME UP BAD...MADE MY DAY ClapStar

Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 07 June 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajanlvrmoon20283kdg129lamsbluedreamz953pakpearl-tellyaddict-CandYlicious_SHappyMelody

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Ahoi there Nattie! Wink Aw thank you for the warm welcome babe! HugHug Lol! I am quite known to have weird posts. But I try to keep them as light-hearted and humorous as possible LOL. So your wish is my command. Whenever a new idea pops up into my head, I shall make a new post. Now that you have welcomed me, I ain't disappearing ! ROFL
Hehe! Thats the spirit! Wink I love weird posts btw! LOL I find them more entertaining and I love being entertained! So thanks to you! And I aint letting you disappear so soon! Embarrassed Ohh I shall wait till a new idea makes way to ur mind! Embarrassed Im sure you will make me ROFL once again! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moon20283-scarlett-pakpearl-tellyaddict-

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I agree nice post  SmileYes some say  their similarities but that is in every show ... I'm a loyal GHSP fan forever...but now I'm a fan of IPKKND also ... - It doesn't matter what show you like - but its wrong to bash the other show Smilebtw im preet and its nice to meet you sammy and everyone else  Smile 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 07 June 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajanlvrkdg129-scarlett-_Darling_FingerFetish-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.