Fan Fictions

ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

alishba_amir

alishba_amir

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Fit    FF
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepi20

Goldie

Deepi20

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Nice update! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Ch8 phele nazar mein

A guy in a black balzer n riped jeans  walks up to misha he sees her scared and the goons behind her:Preeti tum yahaan?itne raat ko? (hugs her! Whispers n her ear just go along with me)kaise ho? Aur sunao ' how are mama and papa I mean aunty and commissioner uncle doing?

misha: they are fine

the mystery guy: good but  yaar mein tho I'm so scared of your dad commissioner uncle after how he beat up that guy who just smiled at u

misha: yeah that's what happens when you mess with the commissioners daughter

Goons: commissioners daughter! They start running a way

the mystery guy: walks up to misha and puts his jacket on her(opens the door of the car):sit I will drop you home

misha: thanks for what u did but I will go  myself

the mystery guy: tum pagal ho it's not safe I will not allow u to go ,I know ki abhi ur upset but let me drop u na, aur haan  I know ki tumhare pati left  midway on the road  but I can't  do that.

misha: dehko tum'tum ko kaise aur haan that's y I told him I can manage and come by myself it will take me at least 45 min  to walk home and if I go with u he will know I got a ride

the mystery guy: listen  my car was in back of yours so I saw everything, fine  then for 45 min we will go and drink coffee then I  will drop you home so he will think you came by yourself ok

misha: theek hai laken but who are you and whats your name and one more thing you are very stubborn(smiles*)

the mystery guy: I know I can be at times and hi im jai

Misha: nice meet you and thank you im misha

they shanke hands jai suddenly feels like a electric shock hit him 'thinks damn yeh kya tha

At the coffee shop

jai brings two cups of coffee gives one to misha  hers has a smiley  face in it

misha smiles when seeing it : thanks

jai:  if you want you can talk your heart out  if you don't mind tum apne pati ko ..i mean  teach  a lesson that he cant  treat you like trash, tum bole ki he said  ki your nothing with out him etc' why don't u prove to him you can

misha sipping her coffee:  I would love to teach hima lesson 'haan laken kaise

jai:  um why don't you get a job  tum  kya study kare I mean what was your major ?

misha: Fashion  mera ek sapna tha ki mein india ki # 1 designer banu but meri shaadi hogai in fact I design my own sari n clothes

jai thrilled (funny surprised expression):  Fashion? Um tum kal  8:30 a.m  Mahara jFashion house  ajao  I know some people you can a get a job as a assistant designer  or even designer  aur haan yeh color  tum pe bohat acha lagta hai smiling*  um I mean "wear  this color  it suites u and I t will look professional

misha exicted :maharaj fashion house you know the you know raja sighn R wow  what dream come true but 8:30 is when sid gets up  to go to work,  I have to   make breakfast and pack sids tiffin for work

Jai:dehko  if u want to teach ur pati a lesson do as I say  kal u will get up before he does get ready a be out of the house so when he wakes up he wont have a chance to say sorry if he is wanting to,2nd don't talk to him till u get the job then go and give him the appointment letter and say ki dehka mein karsakthi hoon. He wont be expecting that and  last don't even look at him when you get home.

misha: awesome that's it I have  teach that jalebi a lesson laken mein yeh kaisa I say I will but im soo scared of sid

Jai: u have to trust me  lets go  it's been a 40min   let me drop u home

misha:thanks but drop me a little far away so he wont see me threw the window

(she is dancing in the rain and getting so wet)

Jai: you will get sick get in

misha: no I have to look like I was walking  in the rain

Jai watching her dancing in the rain thinking to himself: may she always be smiling like this God give a her, her share of happiness

misha gets home all wet

Shanti raju giving a towel and hot milk and her night gown :didi tum theek ho we were so worried(sid seeing this from up)

misha: haan drying her self drinking the milk :I'm very tired walking upstairs passing sid she goes into the guest room sid is coming behide her She shuts the door on his face  and locks it.

Sid ,Shanti ,Raju are shocked :didi has never acted like that with bhaiya

Raju:but it's about time

In side the room mi sha is so happy thinking to herself:  omg itne din ke baad my old self old bidass misha is starting to come back muhje yakeen nahin hai ki  mein ne  sid  ko asise treat  kari aur kal I have a job interview with maharaj  Fashion House! I cant sleep lots of things to do I  have to put a portfolio together of my designs  ( she  is up the whole night working away(4:35a.m):  finally finshed  I have to keep my degrees  and my certificates  aur  what should I wear ,have to  wear something that shows I am a desighner? Just  she then she remembers  what jai says *Flashback yeh pink tum pe bohat acha lagta hai smiling*   (she opens the cupboard  and takes out a pinkand kameez with roses  holding thekameez  looking in the mirror   )

Perfect!

6 A.M

misha is up  wearing  a t-shirt and trackpants

She picks up her iPod and leaves the house

She is listening to her iPod  and jogging

Jai is also listeing to his ipod n jogging

She  trips on a rock jai he catches her eyelocking session!, just then Song playing in jais  ipod

Shukran Allah Wallah Alham Dulillah

{Shukran Allah Wallah Alham Dulillah
Shukran Allah Wallah Alham Dulillah}

Nazron Se Nazrein Mili To
Jannat Si Mehki Fizayein
Lab Ne Jo Lab Chu Liya To
Aasmaan Se Barshi Duyaien

Aise Apni Mohabbat
Aise Rooh-e-ibaadat
Hum Pe Meherbaan Do Jahan

(he suddenly yanks the ear phones  off  feeling akward because of the song )

Misha suddenly see's he is lost in her just to be naughty she  winks  at him eh hello where were u lost haan smiles um and thanks

Jai get back to reality  

jai: please don't say thanks  after all yeh tho ek adaat hogya hai na I mean after last night n all I can get use it  ( laughing cutely ) tum ko  koi problem hai aur mein tume  help karta hoon

misha: annoyed dehko I'm  getting late I need go home and shower and get ready for the interview thanks  again  runs  back home.

Yeh tayloo ram ko   bhi  very unpredictable hai I too cant wait for the interview

maharaja Fashion House

misha gets there at 8:15 a.m

Receptionist asks her for her portfolio she hands it to her

Receptionist: please take seat boss will call you in shortly

In the Cabin

Receptionist: sir Mrs. mehras  portfolio and details (he is seating so the  chair is to back towards the door  so no one can see him) haan keep it on the desk and leave

Looking  at her portfolio and details picking up the phone: Ria please send in Mrs. mehra

misha goes into the cabin:hello sir

Boss: have a seat (still not seeing her) haan I looked at your portfolio and details you are very talented, how would you like to start  from today aur haan your first contract is 1 core

misha: kya  thank you some much sir

Boss:  aur u get your very own cabin  paid vactions office perks  the whole deal but this is a contract to contracted deal meaning 6 months if I feel you are  good enough I will make you full time designer  here is  your first check half the amount  50 lacks  turning around

misha: is shocked  tum!

Boss:Haan mein kabir sighn rathod

misha: yeh tho raja sighn rathod  ka office hai na phir tum

Boss: raja sign  is my dad he and my mom retired and are in London now so I kabir sighn handel it

You met my brother  jai ' jai told me everything,

Jai  hi misha welcome to are compant tum aur bahi know each other how anyway who sab baad mein (looking at misha from head to toe)  aur haan like I said before  pink tum pe bohat acha lagta hai smiling*  by the way kameez

misha shocked seeing bothe rathod brothers

yaar mein kahaan pass gaye she thinks to her self

yeh rathod brothers will be fulll on masty party

That's it for now hope u guys liked it don't forget to comment n press the like button

Precape ch9 misha reaction n and rsid reachion more will there b a love triangle between the rathod bros? let wait and c

Edited by lalmirch28 - 18 September 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILDeepi20fri42911sur001-Sonia-CavingIn---Priya-----peehu--Mrsimisam

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
amazing update... thnx 4 da pm

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Haila Fiza...Misha phans gaye gundon me o sorry Rathodon me LOL ...amazing update
loved it
update soon

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Ek taraf Kabir dhosri taraf Jeh...
Beech mein Misha...
Haila full on Kichdi...
Ab kya hoga Aysh...
Ach hus Sid ko uska doze mil gaya...
It will be fun to read...
Cntnu on

--peehu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--peehu--

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
kabir-jeh-misha...haila...yeh kya hua...LOL...too good update...loved it...thanks for pm...

Mrsimisam

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrsimisam

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Nice update fiza...so a luv triangle...lets c who wins her...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top