Fan Fictions

ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

Maaneet-Arsh

Maaneet-Arsh

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
awesome!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Gal

IF-Dazzler

Cute_Gal

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Gr8 update yaar.. D puppy part was awesome..poor panchi..carry on..thanxx for d pm..lol.

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hey Fiza honey.. loved the update.. Im enjoying this FF. I still have to read the other parts. Will do ASAP. Love Ya

-Sonia-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonia-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Lovely update!
Aww. . Kabeer is so sweet.
T flirting wid sid. .lol
reveal the mystery of the incident b/w sid & misha soon. .
thanks for the update & pm. . Continue soon
tc. .

Deepi20

Goldie

Deepi20

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Nice update! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile

fri42911

IF-Dazzler

fri42911

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
great part.
thanks for the pm

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
hey thats a really cool fanfiction its really picking up pace and i m very excited to read the coming parts 
by the way thanks for inviting me to read ur fanfictions 
update soon and dont forget to add me to ur pm list

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Ch6

Misha shocked  looking down at  her  white  sari which was now covered with chocolate cake  :tum ne mere sari ko  ruine kardeiya mein.  Muhje kaheen  jana tha  already  mein late hoon aur phir  yeh.uff kya problem hai mere saath  koi purani dushmani hai kya .

kabir hiding his face with his hands after being yelled at : oh no I'm extremely sorry  here let me help u clean up  (taking some napkin  and whipping her sari)

Misha:  don't u touch me (grabing the napkins  from his hand )

Sardar ji  talking to his wife: oye suno ji  woh  dekho kitni cute  hai  yeh dono   larhaee   

Sardar's wife: haan lag tha haan ki nye nye shaadi hai, hai rabba  humare din yaad aai tusi bhi muhje asise tung karte  tha. Oye munde tenu ki apni  pyari moti ko thang kare

Sardar:  arey haan  aur bhabi ji tusi bhi maaf kardo gaalti se  slip hua

Misha and kabir looking at each other

kabir pointing at Misha:  yeh  mere moti  ha ha ha ha and starts  laughing 

Miksha looking at the sardar ji : dehko  mein  tumhare bhabhi ji nahi hoon aur na hi mein inki moti hoon hum dono Ajnabee haan .(Misha is walking away )

kabir calls her from behind and walks up to her: suno I really really very  sorry

Misha:  kya tum ko  sach mein lag tha ki sorry bhol ne say everything is ok?  If I had done that u would forgive me

kabir: haan  it does and I would

Misha: really  fine ( just then takes some cake in her hand and  rubs it all over his face)

Kabir  : I to am  sorry (starts to walk away )

Kabir (grabs Misha's arm and they have a eye locking session he totally lost in them  

Sardar Ji  watching all this starts singing : ((jhoot Nahi Bolna - 4), Yara Sach Kehna
Jis Tarah Pyaar Hai Mere Dil, Hai Tere Dil Mein Bhi
Yaar Jhoot Na Bolna, Sach Kehna
Yara Dil Na Todna, O Yara Dil Na Todna) - 2
Ho Jhoot Nahi Bolna

Misha and kabir look up at the sardar ji  then  Misha storms out

kabir follows Misha goes in to a store and buy's a new sari and wears it and walk outs she stops and buys  balloons  and chocolates and has a lot of bags in her hands

She  walks  up a hill and  goes in to a orphanage   all the little kids come running to her :didi didi didi

Misha: kaise hoon sub mein aap sab ki liye  kuch hai   laken bua kahaan hai?

Bua:  Misha  beti  hugs her bhot dino baad ?  kaise ho?

Misha theek hoon  the kids gathering around her  

Kids: didi  and pulling her 

kabir see's her playing with kids  then he gets a call and leaves

Misha is on her way back when  her car breaks down  and she is stuck

Then T's car comes and stops: she gets out  um do u need any help 

Misha: a yeah my car broke down

T: driver go and help him with the car give me the keys  I will drop u home:

Misha :thank u driver jab car is fixed  break it home  (she is  getting  out her things  whenshe bumps into ishita both their cell drop and get switched)

In the car

Misha: thanks again   I have never seen u around 

T: no problem yaar any ways mein apne bare mein baath karte  mein  abhi abhi London se aye hoon  apne bhaiya aur bahabi ka saat hoon  aur my only close friend is my bahabi  so I don't know that many ppl yet been so long

Misha: well now u know me so whenever u want come over and we will meet  aur u know mere bhi  bahabi is my best friend in fact I married her bro n she married mine  so we have that in come

T: really wow toh tell me na  yours was a luv marriage cool' I'm waiting for my mr. macho just like hrithik in dhoom 2  in fact I think aaj muhje  laga ki I saw him  hopefully I meet him soon

Misha um turn left that's my house  haha cute I hope u find him soon nice talking to u c u soon

T is going for her late night shoot

Rathods's house

kabir and Panchi on the sofa

kabir: where's T

Panchi : late night shoot

kabir: it's  2:00 a.m

What she should be home  by now call her

At the Mehra's

Cell  rings Misha  picks up her cell  sleepy voice : hello

kabir : hello B 4 he say n e thing else he hears  a guys voice

Sid: Baby   kaun haan

Misha : not sure jaan 

kabir close's the phone he is angery :  Panchi T koi larke kay saath thi aur it' seem she was asleep

Panchi: what  aise kuch nahin she's at her shoot maybe it was wrong number lets go 2 sleep na?

kabir : u go 2 bed  Panchi I'm waiting for  her

4:35am

T walks in tired; bhaiya tum  u haven't gone to sleep

kabir:  jab I called u who was that guy calling u baby

T : what guy u called me when bhaiya u never called I was at the shoot the whole night u can even ask the unit  I'm going to sleep

Next day

T comes to  c Misha

T: hi yaar how  r u  gusse what mere college mein  ek play aur I got  lead the role  can u help me with lines (gives her a copy of the line sheet)

Misha : yeah sure  no problem yeh mere   ghar ka #  and cell # call when ever u need'. U never told me ki tum college mein hai

T: actually I'm a model but I'm also in my final year  so yeah   aur  kya  y don't we meet for lunch  tommrow  take care  (she hugs misha)

At home

IT is in her room  practing her lines  for the play she calls  the male lead for the play  to practice from the house phone mean while downstairs kabir pick up to make a call  and hears T saying : Yash   mere family ko mere upper  such  hai ki mere koi chakker hai, main tumse kitna pyaar karte hoon 'I luv u jaan    if I don't meet u my day is not complete  with out u  that's  why lets meet  and talk ki hum kya kare.

Guy actor(yash):ok  lets meet at the road side coffee shop in 10 min, I luv u 2 baby mein bhi I cant live without u c u soon:

T close's the phone  and gets ready  in her room

kabir upset : T  lied to me about last night she had to be with this yash guy aur aaj bhi she's meeting him lets see how much she will lie and  hide all this from me I want c how far she will go.

T coming downstairs wearing a pink short sundress

kabir: T are you going some where?

T thinking to her self until I get the lead 4 sure I won't  bhaiya or he will feel disappointed : um bhaiya yeah had to go  a friends place  for some  college related work ok I'm getting late bye  and leaves

kabir is so irrated and hurt  

Next day  at the beach

Misha , T, Piya, Tracker together

Misha: T these are close friends  Piya n Tracker

T:nice 2 meet u call  me t all my family does

Piya: cute pet name u can call me piya every calls me that

T :oh pani puri lets eat it yaar  the whole they spent at the beach n shopping

Shashank comes back home from work he see's  T throwing up

kabir: kya hua u ok                                                  

T: yeah bro I ate too many pani puris n got sick that's all

That night T calls Misha at her home phone from her home phone 

Hey Mish u busy?

Misha: no kyun need help with the play

T: yeah  ok um lets start (kabir is passing by the room)

(Crying T)Yash  main tumhare bache ki maa bene wale hoon,yeh sab hoone kay baad tum muhje nahin choor saktha, tum    main abb kya karong gi agar mere family  finds out main   kya jawab 'u always said u luved me  now  tum  aise act Karen ki u don't even  know me '.(silence  )

Outside the room kabir is shaken up by hearing all this thinking to himself all the flash backs night he called wrong number, pani puri, meeting guy all that'

T: kya instead of thinking about  shaadi tum'no I will not abort baby and starts crying ,then she smiles  for her great acting and walks out of room without cing her bro  and she goes to meet yash for practice )

kabir  what the hell he thinks of himself has had  enough : he gets in car n follows her  she  supposed  to meet yash but  she says hi to sid  ,he thinks  sid is the guy.. and  grabs and turns sid hand and punches him in the face and then  grabs his  collar says sala kaminey .

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshaEVIILn12345678pallavisarkarCuty16shivanirajputDeepi20fri42911-Sonia-Cute_GalCavingIn--peehu--SheDevilmatwamango

Post Reply New Post

Go to top