Fan Fictions

ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

-Sonia-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonia-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
LOVELY UPDATE. . WHY IS SID BEING SO STUPID. . & MISHA IS SO LOVING N CARING. . THANKS FOR THE PM. . . CONTINUE SOON. .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minahil1997

Goldie

minahil1997

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
awesum update!!!Clap

sid is so stupid... misha was such a sweet caring wife ... loved the way she cared fr him... lovely update continue soonEmbarrassed

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missglam

LOVELY UPDATE. . WHY IS SID BEING SO STUPID. . & MISHA IS SO LOVING N CARING. . THANKS FOR THE PM. . . CONTINUE SOON. .

Thanks huh well that's Sid for u he is just like that will update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia-

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1997

<font color="#ff00ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">awesum update!!!Clap</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">sid is so stupid... misha was such a sweet caring wife ... loved the way she cared fr him... lovely update continue soonEmbarrassed</font>

Thanks dear glad u liked it mishap is the perfect wife n Sid is no husband number 1 but maybe circumstances made him that way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Great Job fiz...i am really upset at Sid for his behaviour...and so missing the bindass attitude of Misha...waiting for more dearySmile

fri42911

IF-Dazzler

fri42911

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
nice update.
continue soon.
thanks for the pm.

Deepi20

Goldie

Deepi20

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Nice update! I feel bad for Misha though! Continue soon Smile

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

in the room
Misha is getting  ready for bed  taking out Sid 's  night suite and  is about to place  it on the bed   when Sid grabs her hand and throws it on the ground . Taken back by what just happened.  

Misha looks up at Sid

Misha :"Sid tum aisa  kyun  karen. mein tu  sirf tumhare night suite  rukre   thi  aur tum mere saath aisa act  karen.  tum dinner bi nahi  khaay  ajj mein  tumhaire favorite things  cook  kari." 

Sid: "I DONT CARE ABOUT DINNER!  Misha because of u I lost my deal with Mr. Shaw. jo  blue file Mr. Shaw  ko submit  karna that woh  galat  file submit hogya  mere bag mein already blue file tha. phir tum  bhi  rakhe mere bag mein . WHY DO U TOUCH MY THINGS.  mein to sirf help. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Misha   takes out her night gown and goes   into the bathroom to change.

In the bathroom

Misha:   is crying  and thinking  to herself jab bhi main kuch acha karna chate hoon sab galat ho jata hai  ronak kab  muhje  samajh.

She goes back in the room. Sid is   asleep  on the far  left hand side of the bed   Misha gets in bed  on the far  right hand side  of the bed ( lot of space in between them ).

Next Morning at the

Rathod's House

Elderly woman is waiting by the front door with a glass of cold water and a towel.

just then a  good looking guy   wearing    a  grey sleeve less  undershirt and black  track pants   runs in the house. 

hey sexy  how  do u know  always know when i coming?. 

holding his ear " what sexy Kabir baba   Dhai jaan  bolo." 

"ouch ok ok sorry my sexy Dhai jaan" Kabir cutely says   .

Dhai jaan:"tum kabhi nahi sudrangay, baba pani  aur towel

Kabir: Thank u waise time kya hai? (spiting out the water) kya oh no Panchiwill kick me. mein jaldi se chai aur breakfast banaana hai phir mujhay ready bhi hona hai 

Dhai jaan:  baba fikir na karo mein aur Gunjan  karte  tum ready ho. 

Kabir: no dhai jaan mujhay yeh sab apne wife  ki lay karna pasand hai  

Little while later  in the room 

Dhai jaan:  Bahu rani  chai baba apa ko breakfast kay liye wait karen.    

Panchi : haan  Dhai jaan  tell him i'm coming

Panchi coming down the stairs wearing a  a blue halter top  sundress

at the table

good morning babes says Kabir while pouring her some orange juice.

Panchi:  good morning kabir . so what did u make  for breakfast today.

Kabir: i felt like aloo ke parate.

Panchi : "What aloo ke  parate. Kabir u know i hate eating such oliy food.  gunjan  haan didi bring me a fruit salad fast i'm getting late for my shoot."

Kabir: come on  jaan taste a little  plz my made with so much love.

Panchi: "No Kabir i'm on a diet". 

Just then Kabir is  bending over to feed Panchi the aloo kay parate when his elbow hits the jar of ghee spills all overPanchi's dress. 

Panchi : "OMG!     Kabir  U IDIOT. LOOK WHAT U DID. FOR GODSAKE WHEN I SAID DIDN'T WANT TO EAT  IT WHY DID U DO THIS. OH NO  what  will i do this dress was for the shoot  it's neha's design for the show she will kill me" .

upset Panchi runs up to change &  hurt kabir goes up to get ready. 

Dhai jaan: " kitni bad-tameez hai. yeh larki kaise apne pati se aisa baat kar thi hai" 

Gunjan: haan i agree with u dhaijaan bhaiya itne pyar se kar reh tha aur di ka gusa bhi na 

THATS IT FOR NOW HOPE U LIKED IT PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

take care all my wonderful readers  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILtanya.dsouzapallavisarkarcharmingkillerminahil1997...Nidhi...Deepi20fri42911-Sonia-Cute_GalCavingIn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top