Fan Fictions

ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

kabir-jeh-misha...haila...yeh kya hua...LOL...too good update...loved it...thanks for pm...
i know fullon triangle letc what happens next ur welcome and thanksWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:iss pyar ko kya naam doon.sidchi,mishka ch9pg11 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meheka

meheka

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Shockedhey im new to fan fiction form..Smile just from today i started reading ur ff's.. Wink
and im become fan of ur ffs awesome yr Clap 

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Sweetie

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
When will u update ???????

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Chapter9

Piya calls up sid who is at home waiting for misha who he hasn't seen or heard from all day

Piya: bro are you home ? quickly on the tv

Sid: kyun what happened

Piya:bro stop question and do it im sooo happy for misha

Sid on's the tv

Breaking news : yes you heard right for those of you who are just tuning in rathod fashion house who our one of india's big designer brands has launch a new designer yes a newcomer who is sure to make waves here at the press conferecene

They show kabir misha and jeh sitting waiting to answer questions of the media

Kabir: hello everyone yes you all have just found out about our new descion in bringing in a new designer this is just one of the new changes that will be happening to rathod fashions we plan to bring a new feel a new thought to our clothes well with out further adue id like every one to meet. Misha Mehra

Misha: oh please call me misha id like to be own by my first name  only and thank you kabir and jeh both of the rathod brothers for giving me a golden opportunity

Reporter: ms. Misha why don't you want to be called by your last name ?

Misha(looking staright in to the camer with a firm confident voice): because even though im a married woman I have a identity of my own im independent enough with my hard work and talent  I've earned the right to take the credit  myself…im the one who study hard, and learned everything I need to do this job not my husband …I want to be a role model for all those woman out there who have always been a house wife mother yet

Which is a though job to do atleast husbands gets weekend off but we woman have to work every day of the year yet don't get any credit for it…iwant show those woman even if you haven't gone to college or higher study whater your talent is use it and make a name for your self don't just be burden with responblities show the world you are also someone remember no one is less then anyone we all our humans

Sid is fuming

Sid: how the hell did she get this job damn it …she proved me wrong how dare she on public tv talk like that has she forgotten that once she got married my named automatically got linked with her now she doesn't want anything to do with that ….MISHA tum (he throws the remote on the sofa)

Back on tv

Jeh is so suprized at what misha said

Jeh: yes exactly this the new theme for our fashion house identity that will be the name of our new collection we our working on so  

Reporter : tell us more about the collection

Kabir : yes why not but not here but at the the launch party of our new designer tommrow night  thank you all good night

After the interview

Misha: launch  party really

Jeh: yup that is needed I mean this isn't just a success of you living your dream but you won you finally proving to your husband that he cant act like he owns you

Kabir: he is right a what a fiery answer you gave to your husband

Misha: this just the start just wait and see what I do ..you both have woken the old misha back one who was bindass bad ass thanks guys this press confernece  really stuck the arrow in its place ill see you later bye

At home

Sid is waiting misha walks in

Ragu gives her water

She sits down  doesn't say a word

Her cell rings

Misha: hi piya waz kicking chicka

Piya:omg misha that's you yes finally our old misha is back and in full form congrats I saw everything on tv buti want details kab kaise khahan …how did this happen

Misha: break mar  yaar so many qs ill tell you everything but before I forget tommrow you and bro and nihaal have to come to the party ok and plz tell tracker too im so tired ill talk to you later been long day

Piya:sure yaar rest im so happy really you desever this misha now just forget all thebad times that had happened and start fresh

Misha: piya im happy too but I cant forget my past  that night my  I lost the meaning of life but now its finally back don't worry im fine but just somethings one cant forgive or forget (looking at sid) challo bye goodnight

Sid: how the hell did you get this job and how dare you not even discuss this with me and on top of that you insutled me on tv

Misha: check and mate  sid you thought I would just hands down listen to your utter nonsense like I always do tis tis no sid in fact I want thank you …for challenging me for leving in the rain last night for forcing me to be independent …this is exactly what I needed a wakeup call and you gave it to me and what kind husband our you instead of being happy for your wife your upset you lost others man would have been thrilled for there wife success but you you haven't changed at all 3yrs ago you promised you would change after what happened but still you're the same arrogant ,rude, heartless man you always were

Sid:heartless ….heartless then why did you marry such a heartless man  huh ?

Misha: I don't know I never really knew the real you I was young innocent and in love sid and they say love is blind they our right infact just few days after are wedding I noticed how you were but turned a blind eye but realtity sunk in that night when isaw your true colors in fact it wasn't that night  it started 6months before that but that night it you won you got what you wanted you defeted me sid that loss is much bigger then my victory today

She goes upstairs in the guest room closes

Sits in the coners and crys  her heart was having a disco of emotions she couldn't understand if the tears were for happiness or sadness

That's it for now do comment

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

EVIILlinetecharmingkillerCute_GalCavingInMrsimisam-Directioner-Rajinilicious

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Woman power all the way!
Sid hell has no wrath like a woman scorned.
It is so good to see Misha back...
Loved all that she said on TV and to Sid.
Wondering what that incident was, have you given the flashback di coz I can't rememberConfused
Now I wan't to see Kabir stand up to Panchi...
Back with a bang is what this is,
Loved it
Love you more Di..
Gotta go offline now
Studies to do...
Love ya..
ps: I have corrected the chapter number error in Teri Ore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious