Fan Fictions

AR FF:HisPerfectObsession#3|| IMP NOTE:PG22(26/08) (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 29

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

MEEELLL Update naa! I'm stuck in History and only HPO can help me outta the mess! Pleassshh,I've been Missing Your Writing! And MY Favourite FFCry

Updaattteee PLEAASSSHH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfanNo1holic_fanaddicted2ksg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF:HisPerfectObsession#3|| IMP NOTE:PG22(26/08) (Page 22)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zebalakha

Groupbie

zebalakha

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hey loved the fic...read the whole thing in jus one day...plzz update...eagerly waiting fr it...plzz dun leave it like this in the middle...atleast complete the 18th chp...waiting eagerly fr ur update...

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

IF-Rockerz

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
MEL PLEASE UPDATE THIS FF. 
I AMM FREAAKIINN WAITINNGG FORR ONEE OF MY FAVE FF TO BE UPDATEDD.
PLEAAASSEE UPDAAATE ASAP.

LOVE YAH LOADSS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

holic_fanRhea.KaJenmoonlight2630

Rhea.KaJen

Goldie

Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Mel !!!
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FF...
I'm DYING...
And by DYING i mean LITERALLY DYING to read the next part...
PLEASE UPDATE...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630-RabiaKSGKaJen-

TheMelody.

IF-Dazzler

TheMelody.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

IMP NOTE:

Hey Guys. I don't exactly know how to start this off but I don't think I'll be able to continue with this FF any longer. I thought so much and many a times I'd want to put up a note but I just never could because I didn't wanna see it end this way. From September and onwards I'm going to be extremely busy and unfortunately there's no way I'd have time to write. I never thought I'd discontinue this FF because I've always been so attached to it and of course all of you but sometimes some circumstances are just unavoidable (and such are mine I believe). I can't explain in detail but I hope you guys will understand my point of view. <3 I honestly can't thank you guys enough for all your support and encouragement, without it I don't think that I could've grown as a writer. Every time I'd think this FF is gone and forgotten someone or the other would bring it back and I'd smile to myself but never reply because I didn't know what I'd say to you guys for me not having updated. SO Thank you so much to each and every one of you and apologies for discontinuing this FF. I love you all! Hug

Lotsa love,

Mel. :)

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhanzesty.meammuluvmayurRihanna4allNihsondivi1octakshadRhea.KaJenesheenaHarry93Amoon.88maanupinksscutiepreetLekshmic7moonlight2630Aanya.rupzloveuARKJ_4EVERshe_ratchet-Prithi-Liashnajanu1610amruta04awarapan.jetredrose.greenleaf007teenorchidcant.be.assed.--Mahi--laizushewolf.Nomaa..BezubaanPari.exhalelove.sweetdesireSleepingBeauty.-Anku--AviatoR-oblivion..

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Melly omg I'm soo sad! I loved this FF I can't believe ur discontinuing it but I understand things happen but I will really miss this FF and ur writing!! but I hope that you come back soon and either re-start this ff or start a new one cause I love your  writing! and ILY! So come back soon miss ya!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
-TASHU-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshiankita

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Melly! It's sad to see that such a remarkable fan-fiction is being discontinued, and that too, one of my absolute favourites! I honestly do understand your situation, as I've been there, twice. Whether it's the inspiration to write, or the time to write, there's always an obstacle that we have to overcome.

I love this FF to bits! It's absolutely brilliant, and so well written! The way you write with such elegance and ease is something I envy. Your vocabulary, and your style of assembling the overall chapter and executing it was always something that I've loved. I'm definitely going to miss your updates! They've always been so well written, and a good length, occasionally ;) LOL. I love your writing, and you made space as one of my favourite FF writers in the process! I will definitely miss this FF! :( Nonetheless, I really really cannot wait for you to be back to writing, one day! Insh'Allah. And I hope that day comes really soon :) But for now, I do understand your position, and I hope you come back one day, and that too, with a bang ;) Keep focused with school, and life, and all the best to you!

xoxoxo.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeakshiankitaAanya..BezubaanPari.

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

OMG Mel im gonna cry! i love this ff!

i completely understand your situation but i cant help it but be sad! i loved this ff soo much, it was one of the best i ever read! If you ever can continue then please do! Im gonna miss this ff :'(

I miss talknig to you Mel :) Come back soon x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esheena

Post Reply New Post

Go to top