Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Comic strips by neetz :)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Hello all, I'm Neeta and have been a part of India forums long enough to know that I need get a life Tongue Anyway, I've done comic strips before too, in the DMG section. They were received with a humongous response, partly because they were good and partly because the show sucked at that time Tongue LOL

To all folks who already know me, yo everyone! Big smile

Before anything else, I want everyone to know that these comics are not intended to hurt anyone's feelings, they're made in good humor and I hope that all of you will see it that way. I just want to make everyone laugh amidst the intense discussions that take place in this forum.

Here is my very first comic on this show - 'Logic kicked out by Magic' 

Here is the direct link, please comment on the blog aswell: http://ceazarsalad.blogspot.com/2011/06/logic-kicked-by-magic.html

Thanks!
Neeta :)

Edited by heroin. - 08 June 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegCinderella100kdg129Armu4evaammykhanShaily.disco_diva.syeda.-scarlett-springsbrokenmirrorsIshrafan11AnotherAdmirerayesha_80jassie_17Anhdara13StarshineHueswalkintomylifex-kittykat-stardust-nyxxaa123.80ssdtvgojananshraDiyaSOzymandiasSilentsoulsonali.19281-Nymphadora-sujal_kashish-Rinki-nyctophilia.VanishingDream-Jahnvi--Kina--MERRY-Curlylocks-x-Reshu-x-..-Jia-..Cute_AshJennyPenny-Swetha-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
HAVE MERCYROFL... this is actually much better than the real show.. keep them coming.. you have  a follower already.. may i SUGGEST  a gumcha on the bua.. pllleeejjj.. altho i loves her long zulfein..Wink

PS. just noticed.. any specific reason our hero n heroine stand at 2 arms safe distance.. like civilized ppl.. LOL but what about the raging hormones.. stomps around.. demands a pearl shattering momentROFL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 07 June 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129-scarlett-StarshineHuesU-No-PooOzymandias

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirerU-No-Poo

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
never mind.. double post.. galti se mistake ho gaya

Edited by sonali.19281 - 07 June 2011 at 6:40pm
ArnavKhushiLove Groupbie
ArnavKhushiLove
ArnavKhushiLove

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
These are hilarious!!! I seriously laughed out loud! Haha please please please keep posting these! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

desilife Senior Member
desilife
desilife

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
hillarious!

U-No-Poo

Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heroin.

Hello all, I'm Neeta and have been a part of India forums long enough to know that I need get a life Tongue Anyway, I've done comic strips before too, in the DMG section. They were received with a humongous response, partly because they were good and partly because the show sucked at that time Tongue LOL
Neeta :)

NEEETTTAAA i lub youuu

am so so so so happy to see you back somewhere anywhere... ;-) god I missed your and your unique brand of humour ...

xoxoxo

U-No-Poo

Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
oh my still LMAO YET AGAIN WITH YOU... AHHAHAHAHA

U-No-Poo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index