Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

sudha

dhindsa_raji Senior Member
dhindsa_raji
dhindsa_raji

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

you guys think that sudha will meet up with malti's mom or not.

i really hope she doesn't otherwise it's gonna be hard for toasty to patch up with tej and family. please leave your comments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0gckasturi

mtr2010 Groupbie
mtr2010
mtr2010

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I think she won't meet. Toasty will find out about it and stop her. I think they have this more as a comedy track rather than a serious twist
vik rocks Goldie
vik rocks
vik rocks

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Well I'm not really sure whether she'll get to meet Malti's mom or not. But i hope even if they meet, Sudha will be able to know the real motives of Malti's mother so that she would stay away from her. Once Sudha gets to know the real intentions of Malti's mother, i don't think she'll listen to her
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i think once tej and toasty are together, 
the two mothers can do whatever they please cause toasty knows how to handle her mother and not let her mingle in her affairs. and from then on, tej will be triple careful before he lets any misunderstandings happen between him and toasty and his family.

i see no trouble 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index