|lonelyshadow#1[O]|RantaraBolly#118PSD&tex#119 (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 129

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
WOW!

Amna! Everythings come out so well! Big smile

I love each and every icon, avi and sig. ArHi ones are rocking. Requests one have come out FAB.

Great stuff and congratulations for winning, Indeed a beautiful banner! Hug

-Ridz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|lonelyshadow#1[O]|RantaraBolly#118PSD&tex#119 (Page 74)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Good to see your updateBig smile

Starting with icons :) those are too good <3 I so loved Anu ones most <33 and the Aviz are fab <3 siggies are beautiful <33 love everything actually <3 and I lived Rees siggies more <3 an awesome update <3

Congo for winning the banner :)

And I wanna req u this timeEmbarrassed

choose any picsEmbarrassed
write for zum
text -Anything you want Embarrassed

thank youHug

Edited by ZumSrK - 28 November 2012 at 2:39am

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Wow Amna, I had idea how amazing your graphic skills really are. These are stunning. I love how soft your work is. I gotta get something made off you in the future. In the meantime, what an asset you are to the Fashion team. 

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Stuff is fabulous ;p

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Gorgeous work Aamna ClapClap

Request:

Text: Karan Kundra Appreciation Thread 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Natasha... - 27 November 2012 at 4:22pm

MehwisMixcoTree

IF-Stunnerz

MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
HeLlooO Amna ... :D 
Amazing Amazing Stuff I really Loved you're so amazing work  with your absolutely creation ... OMG Love LOve with requests these are so good KW Stuff is amazing <3 
Fairy's B'day stuff is really Really amazing >333 Beautiful Stuff <333 

Amna ... I want Fawad and Mahira Avix &siggies .. plz plz plz It's my request ... Aamna I want Mahira,s same avix which you made 4 fairy but I want Whole interview's avix ... If you can then plz make me Fawad's EP concert 's Avix if you can ... plz plz 

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
so gorgeous update :D

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
OMGG Amnaa WOWW gal u rock like seriously...Raksha and Saraz rqust came out flawless <3 I meant theyr really pretty !!
QH sigx and avix are soo awsm yaar <33 ufff u did wonders..fab coloring !! Font of RM onex super adorable !! Arhi opnex are dazzlingg !!
Now cumin to my rqust...the sig is stunning Amna..I absolutely loved it...<3 u nailed it gal !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.