Health & Fitness

Black dots. Beauty spots.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Reddrose

Reddrose

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Can sum1 tel me whats the cause of little black dots on the face. I heard theres treatment for it in Pakistan. Sum1 please tell me what it is. How can i lessen these dots.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Black dots. Beauty spots." in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madiha.

IF-Dazzler

Madiha.

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
which black dots

black heads or moles/ beauty spots?

Reddrose

Reddrose

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Black dots dat look lyk moles. Not black heads.

waynelly

waynelly

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Scrub hard all around your face with an antibacterial hand soap and warm water or use zit cream.

vernofelix

vernofelix

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Got Skin Problems?

Is your skin itching, breaking out, covered in a rash, or playing host to strange spots? Skin inflammation, changes in texture or color, and spots may be the result of infection, a chronic skin condition, or contact with an allergen or irritant. You can learn to recognize common adult skin problems. Yet, while many are minor, they may signal something more serious, so always consult a doctor for proper diagnosis.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top