Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Before I saw the vids, I was having a discussion with a friend on why white sequences are so powerful. why do we fall in love with all the white sequences esp when they are near a temple, dargah or some type of holy place. After watching the video, i have new high respect for this scene and possibly the show. I loved the various things they showed in the video. Khushi, unlike the Khushi of today, is back to herself, playing around, accepting wishes, tying her wish strings, and just being herself. On the opposite end, Mr.Akru arrives in his nice white car, stepping out in front of a crowd whom he doesn't want to be be. Mr. Akru, like the name Raizada likes the crowd, but the Arnav Malik, captured within this Raizada does not. He wishes he could do the same thing that Khushi is doing, enjoy but thats something Mr. Akru does not allow Arnav to do.

So the sequence has been shot beautifully with a beautiful song in the background, about their clashes, how they are different. How he has something she needs and how she has something he needs. 

One of the key points. the lyrics: they are so far away from each other, totally in different directions, where they show us that while she is adjusting her duptaa on her head, he is doing the same.

Ek baat us mein bhi hai, ek baat us mai bhi hia.. <3 it's such a lovely renderation.

I mean, I loved how she prayed first, and while she is praying, she moves, and he crosses her path again, but not seeing each other.

Hai dhoop sa sagar woh, toh woh chandi raat hai.. They are so different, yet they are so beautifully tied together. This is one of the most favorite scenes. They are together yet so apart. From the whole sequence, she is on this side and he is on his side. Unware about each other, they share a bond and this sequence surely says it.

The end lyrics are so beautiful: Agar kya kabhi mil paya, kya hai teri raza?

The end lyrics are powerful. THUD man..  I mean, if they ever meet, is it because that's what you wanted all along God?

On another note: 
Kudos to Sanaya. She has never looked more angelic than this.. Khushi's character just looks so beautifulEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sarawakArnavKhushiLovesangeeta9Ishrafan11walkintomylifexAnhdara13aa123.80sujal_kashishanitamalik.DarkParadise...ayesha..FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "God's marzi, white, angels- Arnav & Khushi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Topic Jenny !! n beautifully written <3 !! 
i remember tellin u how Dargah scenes r always my fav ! esp in white is jst so Beautiful !! 
kudo's to who eva wrote the lyrics ! beautiful <3 !!! 
n thnks for the Caps <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Jens...

I don't remember much scenes like these in other shows since I never watched much shows that had them but yeah I guess this is gonna be my fave from all of them...

I LOVE the color white and I love how they use it when it comes to religious places also, it makes them look more angelic..

The lyrics of the song are BEAUTIFUL, love how you connected them. Still waiting for the full song version so I can listen to it fully. And yes Sanaya looks gorgeous and Barun looks hot as always HAHA!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Tu hi bata mere maula tu hi bata mere rabba <3

WooHooHaha21

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.FlawlessSarun.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
^ Hi:) Yes, I am def gonna be in this forum. I am fully addicted to this show!

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

love your beautiful anyalsis of the song!Clap 

i can't stop listening to the song since i have heard itTongue
hats off to the writer of the song what beautiful meaningful words he has put togetherThumbs Up
I always love dargah scence but must say i can't wait till 2morrow!
In addition, the white such a powerful colour on its own representaing purity, innocence, truth, and softness is like cherry on cakeWink
I think there is something unique about this story, characters, chemistry, understanding, and values which has definately got me addicted to this show at the very first glimpse!Smile

WooHooHaha21

Ovi_Tanni

IF-Dazzler

Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Awww jenny@ its beautifully written...i m loved your analysisBig smile

WooHooHaha21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.