Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

4LIONS-bloody Cheaters , you 'COPY CATS

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

4 LIONs seriously come up with sumfin 'Original' 
so 4Lions ! NO RAIN SCENE, NO DANCE SEQUENCE, NO CRYING SCENE, NO LAUGHING scene, NO TALKING SCENE, NO EATING SCEBE !!! because u already showed this in Geet ! n if we see this here thn its 'COPY' na ;) 

'COPY'

Im tired of it !! if everything about this show is a copy then IGNORE the show ! n dnt waste ur time !! why come and shout 'COPY' !! like some immature kids !! grow up people and give them time ! 

Just because we saw 'dargah' scene in GHSP ! doesnt mean no other show can take it !! we have seen Dargah scene in many other shows b4 Geet like Kasturi !! 

so tht was not original either !!

*EDITED* 
Plus not indian buh heard tht Lucknow is the city where u'll find loads of Dargah's !! so why not in this show Confused

Desclaimer : this is not for bashing ! its just my view ! 

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 07 June 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

rameeshiny3_DreamDates_Duttamann80LadyinRedMoNaYaRoXLilMissMoodykdg129Cinderella100arshi_forever9neet2012yummoBBtrue-blue.syeda.mohini4usangeeta9zobshehKhaLidaHx-Sundas-x-Anks-AmiiishbrokenmirrorsSunriseGreenWooHooHaha21Sanliciousbluedreamz953Horizon.Echo.Shirley.ash91manjhaSanugr8fansonia_koolkhanAnkita_88aleena1ShiningStar18baryAnotherAdmirercool_tuli-Nymphadora-AmeresRavishingSaRunmomma1128Kash-Gurti-VisuMoNayaHolicPragshockalot-Chandramukhi-mariaa.xoanshra-tellyaddict-adits7nyxxSofna-Jyotika--Rinki-nyctophiliaKhatamKahaniloveaboveall.-Jahnvi-Fantasia..VanishingDreamCandYlicious_Srani-luckiMariaa.RD-x-Reshu-x-.DarkParadise..HappyMelodyHotMessmishti_17..-Jia-..TheBlackJaguarsunaina02.Angel

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Totally agree. It's getting really annoying. It's not like geet was the show that came up with all these cliche scenes, geez. -_-

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissMoodyarshi_forever9kdg129KhaLidaHWooHooHaha21bluedreamz953sonia_koolkhanshockalotnyxxHotMess..-Jia-...FlawlessSarun.

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini4ubluedreamz953WooHooHaha21ZaYaHolic.FlawlessSarun.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
manal .. take chill pill yar  
for the copying issue, i hope people know that durga scene have happen in many shows yaar ..  so nobody really can say  anything about copying stuff yaar
i can give u examples if u want yaar  

if anybody want talk about original .. then i don't see geet original too yaar ..and i don't know why people are thinking geet have created all the new scene..  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mazzy111CharmGalKhaLidaHSunriseGreenWooHooHaha21.Panache..FlawlessSarun.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3Duttamann80Fatima82KhaLidaHWooHooHaha21adits7craziekudiZaYaHolic.FlawlessSarun.

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Ahhh, sarcasm, my second language.
Love it.
But yes, comparisons should cease. If you think this is a copy, don't watch and don't comment in this forum. Go back to the "original".

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_Fatima82CharmGalgudia7sangeeta9KhaLidaHzobsheh-BrokenDreamer-SunriseGreenWooHooHaha21Horizon.Panache.LOLitaPawarSK1991-Jahnvi-sunaina02.FlawlessSarun.

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
heheheLOL i understaand yoou manal LOL 
peoples are never haapppy yaar LOL alwaays something to correct or to object for 
soo chiill yaar Big smileTongueWink yoour post is truue 
if we don't copy then there's nothing ROFL nobody will understand thaat 
if this show would have come before then fans of this show would saay that to geet faans and all LOL funny Discussion BDWLOL
This world is nothing without comparaison ?? 

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 07 June 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_CharmGalWooHooHaha21ZaYaHolic.FlawlessSarun.

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I know right, people need to get a life. Do they even know whats 'copying'? :| Does that also mean Sanaya wearing Salwars in the show will be copying because actresses in GHSP wore Salwars in the serial. Stern Smile
people are funny -.-

Edited by -Rinki- - 07 June 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_CharmGalKhaLidaHzobshehWooHooHaha21-Chandramukhi-.FlawlessSarun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index