Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

FF- Dark Romance - Ch5pg6 - Finally (Page 5)

Obbession Goldie
Obbession
Obbession

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

chapter 4

Rashi screamed when she saw me walking through the door. The Pooja Plate dropped from her hand.

Everyone came rushing towards me.

"Aham bhai what happen to your face?" Rashi asked.

"Why is it that bad? I still haven't seen my face." I whispered to Rashi.

She looked at me like i had gone mad.

"Aham Dikhra, what happen to your face." My mom asked. She reached her hand to touch my face. I felt stabbing pain when she touched my cheek.

"Oww" i cried.

"Aham bhai, what happen? Your eyes are blackening, and the left side of your face is swollen." jigar laughed. "Did you get in a fight."

"Aham, come sit down first," Hetal kaki said. She took my hand and walked me to the sofa. "Now tell me what happened. Where were you all night?"

"Well, kaki, woh... um well... your see i couldn't sleep so i went out for a walk and well i lost my balance and i fell and yea long story, but yea i fell and hurt myself, nothing major, it's all cool," I tried to laugh, but my cheeks hurt. i think the pain was finally starting to kick in.

"Bhai, you seem to be losing you balance and hurting yourself a lot lately." Jigar tried to choke back his laugh.

Raashi came jogging with a glass of water. i took the glass from her. it hurt to even gulp the water down.

"Do you want something else Aham bhai," Rashi asked.

I shook my head. I got up to go to my room, but lost my balance, Rashi and Jigar both reached to grab me.

Jigar looked at Rashi furiously, "You can let go of him now. ill take him!"

She let go of me in a jolt, and Jigar helped me to my room.

i lay in my bed for what seemed like hours, when i decided to go look at my face, I got up, and walked to the bathroom. I closed my eyes, and slowly, very slowly opened them.

i almost got a mini heart attack when i saw my face.

"If only, that girl comes in front of me. just once. I will destroy her." I huffed.

My face is swollen. The side of my cheek was red, and my eyes are sorta kinda bruised and blackening.

I started stripping out of my clothes and stepped inside the shower. I stood there with both my hands on the wall, watering pouring down on me.

I got into my thinking mode, recalling everything that happened last night. Something she said bugged me; about my mom. How did she know about my mom? My mom had always hid her past from everyone. She never talks about her childhood, her parents. As a matter of fact she doesn't even talk to her parents. She broken all relationships with them.

Then suddenly i remembered, when i met her at the bridge the other day, we were only a couple miles outside my mother's home town. What could she have been doing there?

All this has something to do with my mom! And her home town.

I got out of the shower and urgently put my clothes on. I put anything random on, and jogged to my mom's room.

When I got there I saw her sitting on her bed, holding a gold, jewel encrusted box. She opened the lid and stared at the content inside.

"Mom," I said, going in.

She quickly, slammed the lid shut and hid the box under her pillow.

"Mom, what was th-"I started to say.

"Never mind that, I was just coming to your room to apply some medicine on your face." She got up, looking like she was catch red handed.

"It's fine. Mom, I wanted to talk to you." I sat down on her bed, pulling her with me.

"Okay, ask?"

"Mom, why… uhh…. Well…. Mom why don't you ever talk to your parents? Why is it that you broke all relationships with them? You even lie to people that you were born here in Rajkot, when you were really born in Rajasthan. You never talk about your home town."

"Aham, why are you asking all this? Haven't we already discussed this matter a long time ago that my personal business is my personal business, don't interfere. Why I don't talk to my parents is non of your business. Ab jao yaha sey," She said.

I nodded and left the room. Well that went bad.

I rummaged through my closet to find something good to wear. Even if I wore the most costly outfit to the party I am still gunna look like a cartoon with this face.

Rashi came in with a tube of cream in her hand.

"Aham Bhai, apply this on your face, the swelling will lessen up by tonight." She smiled, then she looked at the mess I did with my clothes. "Do you need help?"

"Yes, I need help picking out a suit which will make me look decent. I can't go for sexy, not with this face, so im thinking decent, that's the highest ill reach."

Rashi laughed, "Don't worry you'll look good in anything you wear. Here put this on first," she waved the cream at me.

"Okay, you pick something for me and ill apply this."

I went to my mirror and started apply the cream on my cheeks. It felt good.

"Aham bhai," Jigar said coming in my room.

His smile faded when he saw Rashi. "What are you doing here?"

"Main who….. I was just helping Aham bhai pick out a outfit for to-"Rashi shuttered. She looked scared, her voice had turned teary and low.

"Yea whatever leave. I'll help him!" he said, rolling his eyes.

Rashi turned to look at me once, then left.

Jigar turned his perky self again, "Aham Bhai look what I got for you. Its gunna be perfect for the party."

He handed me a black eye patch.

"Do I look like a pirate to you? I'm not wearing this." I handed it back to him.

"So you'd rather walk around so many people with a black eye."

I grabbed it back from him.

The party was boring. No excitement, just like always. I wore the eye patch. People gave me wired looks. I saw Chirag Kaka introducing someone to my mom, kaki, jigar, and rashi. When he saw me, he raised his hand and called me.

I walked over to him.

"Aham this is our new business partner, Jitendra Shah and his wife Urmila Shah."Chirag kaka pointed at the two people next to him.

I brought my hand out, "nice to meet you, Mr. shah, Mrs. shah."  

They gave me a wired look because of my eye patch, but continues to smile.

"Its very nice to meet you too, finally." Mrs. shah said.

She had a little gap between her top teeth. Her voice seemed very funny.

Finally, what did she mean by finally?

"Our daughter is coming here too. Woh aati hogi." Mrs. Shah said.

"Yes, she just came from Pune, two days ago. She's having hard time adjusting here. Hopefully she hasn't got lost." Mr Shah said.

"We would love to meet your daughter. App log itne ache hai toh your daughter must be very nice too." My mom said. She gave Hetal kaki that look that said maybe she's the right girl for Aham, like she always does when she meets girls from good family.

But she hasn't even met Mr. and Mrs. Shah's Daughter; she can't start making assumptions just by meeting the family.

"Lo ah gayi mari dikri," Mrs. Shah said.

Everyone turned to look at the door. I thought my eyes were going to bulge out of my socket when I saw Mrs. Shah dikhri.

There she was standing at the door, knee high leather boots, not jeans this time, just really short khaki shorts, and a loose, see through, black off the shoulder top.

As she walked towards us, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her.

"Hey guys," she waved at us.

Holy sh**

All I did was stare at her throughout the party. She didn't even give me one look. And me being me, didn't say one word to her, and tried to lay low; hiding behind pillars and tables like an idiot.

But I did find out one thing about her, actually two. One, that her name was Giaa, but her mom loves to call her Gopi, and two, that she was definitely not in Pune two days ago.

*Giaa's POV*

I fell on the sofa as soon as we got home. I was so tired. I just wanted to sleep. I hate going to parties.

"Daford," my mom yelled, throwing her purse at me, and sitting on the armchair next to the sofa. "I made such a good impression of you infront of Kokila Modi but what did you do: mere sare kiye karay par pani pher diya."

"Calm down Urmi! She just a kid." Dad said.

"Chup! Go to your room." Mom ordered dad.

He rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

"Did you see how Kokila was looking at you when you walked in through the door? She was looking at you like you were some kind of a nuclear bomb. I told you at least thousand times that wear a sari or salwar before you go there, but what did you do. Dikadi apni jat."

"What jat? I told you I don't like wearing saris and stuff. Leave me alone." I sat crossing my legs on the sofa.

"Do you not see the seriousness of our situation? We need to get that box from Kokila. We need to get in her good books."

"Mom, I don't see why we need to get in her good books, why can't I just sneak in their house and steal the box." I played with my hair.

"if everything were to get solved by just stealing the box then I wouldve done that thirty years ago, our ancestors wouldve stolen that box from the Rajputs hundreds of years ago. Stealing the box doesn't do anything we have to get hold of the instructions too." She looked at me scornfully.

"Okay fine, what do I do now?" I gave up, throwing her bag at her.

She got up, and walked to the middle of the room. She rubbed her hands together like even crazy villain on Tv does.

"You dad has spiked Chirag Modi's drink with the potion, so he is under our spell. Now all we have to do it get your inside that house."

"Okay after im inside the house then what?" I stood up too.

She looked at me with her wicked evil smile, "Tub suru hogi meri kalakari!"

--PriyaaWink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fauzmalikVampgirlElizaKawashajnaiiJammonarsk16swasthisoni4evapretty_hQueen.BeeSublimeSanaya.Nafisa.

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Loved this chapter and Ahem hiding that a girl beat him up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Obbession

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Yah loved this chapter, Giaa aka Gopi is a wolf leaving with step parents who are Witches, that spike drinks with potions etc, if she was a blood daughter she too would be a witch, but as the turning of the eyes was of any significance she is a wear perhaps wolf or panther...lol.

I really like your story, that was a better chapter, I wonder how Giaa is going to make it into the house now after the she burnt her bridges with the sexy modern get up...don't be too long with the update, you have glued as it is.

Obbession

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up nice chapter...

Obbession

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
why is jigar like this to rashi? kya woh gawar unpad hai? plz plz write about raji too..Smile

Obbession

Obbession Goldie
Obbession
Obbession

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fortuneprincess

why is jigar like this to rashi? kya woh gawar unpad hai? plz plz write about raji too..Smile

Dnt worry im gunna start on raji soon... Ull find out about them in the next 2 chapter
Smile
Obbession Goldie
Obbession
Obbession

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Yah loved this chapter, Giaa aka Gopi is a wolf leaving with step parents who are Witches, that spike drinks with potions etc, if she was a blood daughter she too would be a witch, but as the turning of the eyes was of any significance she is a wear perhaps wolf or panther...lol.

I really like your story, that was a better chapter, I wonder how Giaa is going to make it into the house now after the she burnt her bridges with the sexy modern get up...don't be too long with the update, you have glued as it is.

wow Nafisa, your predictions are so much similar to what i am thinking...thnks for likinggSmile
rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
plz do update this story.it is really interesting n nice to read

Go to top