Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- Dark Romance - Ch5pg6 - Finally (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3

i slowly gained conscious. My head throbbed, and my jaws seered in pain. The light was hurting my eyes. It was too bright.

I tried to bring my hands to cover my eyes, but couldn't. Both my hands were stuck. Someting was pressing them down. A rope!

As everything unfogged, i realized i was tied to a chair. My arms tied to
the arm rest, and my legs tied to the foot of the chair.

There was some kind of a thudding noise echoing. i shook my head and looked up, and there she was.
The psycho girl!

She was sitting on a chair across from me. She was sitting like a man, legs
spread apart and body relaxed like she was watching a movie. And
between her legs she as holding a...baseball bat. she was bringing the
base of the bat an inch of the floor then dropping it and dropping it. 

She looked at me with the most passionate hatred. She looked as if she'll pounce of me any second, and rip my head of.

i break free from her nightmarish stare and looked around. i gave out low laugh, because. we were in a barn, a big barn, with the only light source was a light bulb that was hanging on top of my head, and a small fire that was rattling at the corner.

there were haystacks everywhere.

"You're finally awake?" she said, straighting up. "Your were knocked out for a good three hours. and i only punched you lightly."

"Lightly!" i said to myself. Someone needs to punch her, so she realizes what lightly really means.

"So, why were you following me?" she stopped making the noise with her bat and laid it on her lap.

"Ican ask you the same question. But, why should i answer you. You have no right to question me like this. This is kidnapping. I will take you to court. You better remove these ropes." i replied.

"Do you think you're in a position to be a smartass right now. A normal person wouldn't even finish a sentence without shuttering or stammering when ina position you're in."

"Well im not a your average normal person now am i." I winked.

She grabbed her bat and stood up.

Okay now i'm scared. I was just trying to look cool.

she stood in front of me. Our knees almost touching. "You really are asking for a beating, now arent you."

i shook my head, slowly.

"Why are you following me. Who sent you? Is it JB?" She put the bat on my broken shoulder.

"Whothe hell is JB? I've never heard of that person. lady, I live here. I have a house and a family here. why would i want to follow you. your noteven that pretty. Do you not have eyes. Im in my night dress. I went out for a stroll. Is it my fault that you just had to be there." I was out of breath. i was so scared that she would damage my shoulder again,that i spoke everything in one sentence.

"And you think im going to believe all this bull.," she brought her face to mine. i could feel her breath on my face. eww. i hate people breathing on me. "You aremaking me mad. i swear if you don't start spilling the truth, I AM GOING TO SWING THIS BAT RIGHT ON YOUR...manhood."

My heart rate sky rocketed. I've never had such adrenaline rush. i just wanted to ripeout of this chair, before she did any serious damage. But before i could start screaming for help, her eyes froze me.

Her coal black eyes, starting changing; streaks of amber started tearing out, her pupils changed shape into a oval, and then slit halfway in the middle.

She closed her eyes tightly and turned around, dropping the bat. She put her hand on her head. After a few moments she dropped her hand, and turned around violently. Her eyes were black to being coal black.

"Who are you?" she said, slowly.

"Your eyes..." i began, cause that was very scary.

"Who are you?" she screamed.

"Aham. Aham Modi. you might have heard of the Modi industries. Its the biggest company in the whole Rajkot."

Something in her facial expression changed. I couldn't tell, it was something from shock to oh my god! it was freaking. this whole girl was freaky.

"Are you related to Kokila Modi. Who was from rajasthan? From the Rajput family." she asked.

"Yea, shes my mom. but how do you know all that? no one knows that. shes always kept everything from her parents side a secret."

she ripped the roped from both my hands like it was feathers. i just looked at her.

"You can untie your legs." she whispered, then left breaking the barn door with her legs on her way out.

--PriyaaWink

hope you guys like it! Smile

Edited by Miz-Priyaa - 11 June 2011 at 10:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fauzmalikVampgirlswasthiQueen.Bee.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Dark Romance - Ch5pg6 - Finally (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-Priyaa

fauzmalik

Groupbie

fauzmalik

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

i wish it was a love button instead of like! i looove ur ff! u are a super duper talented writer each ch has ended wth a cliff hanger and i wait wid batedbreath n anticipation for tye next part! its awesome pls do cnontinue i love the mystery n suspense!!

Miz-Priyaa

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
no raji  Broken Heart  !!!!!!!!! anyway nice updateThumbs Up

Miz-Priyaa

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
too much suspense Priya give us something make the chapters longer.

Miz-Priyaa

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Read all chapters ... great storyline.  Waiting for next update.

Miz-Priyaa

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
This story just got even more confusing

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thank everyone... sorry i was in a hurry yesterday.. i had to go sumwhere... so i was typing while traveling... ill get everything straight soon...sorry... and thankss again..

swasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top