Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- Dark Romance - Ch5pg6 - Finally (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2

I parked my car outside the house. It was almost afternoon. My shoulder still hurt. I could barely move it. What is my mom going to say about this? What am i going to tell my mom? that, "Oh well you see mom i was trying to help this drunk girl get home safely but she broke my arm instead for helping her."

Yea no!

I am not going to tell my family that i got man handled by a girl that was half the size of me.

With a deep breath. i got out of the car and started towards my house. The magnificent Modi Mansion.

I rang the door bell. Our housemaid, Money, opened the door. Her name is Mani, but i call her Money because she's just working at our house for Money. She can care less about the people residing in this house. She's that kind of person that will do whatever you say if you give her Money.

I threw my duffle bag at her, and walked inside to the living room. i saw my Mom and Kaki talking.

"Mota Bhabi, i want a daughter-in-law just like Rashi for my Aham. I want nothing else." My Mom said.

"How many times do i have to tell you, not to talk about my marriage." I said sitting next to her.

"Aham, you're back. Its so good to see you after a week. How was your meeting in Delhi. It must have been tough driving for soo long."

"How are you, Aham Dikra," Hetal Kaki said, in her usual chirpy voice. She always had a smile on her face. Her smile instantly makes me smile even on my worse day.

"Im great. The meeting was great. Jigar and I worked really hard for it. Kaka and Jigar got here safely right." i asked.

"Yes, Mota Bhai and Jigar got here three days ago. I still dont know why you chose to drive all the way from delhi, when you could have taken a flight with Mota bhai and Jigar." My mom said, touching my shoulder.

"Mom i told you i had some work along the way. So i had to drive." I smiled.

"As you say," My mom said, slapping my shoulder playfully.

"Oww" i hissed. i grabbed my shoulder. I turned around trying to hid my pain, but it was too late.

"Aham Dikra. What happened?" My mom yelled.

"Rashi, Pani Laww" Hetal Kaki yelled. (Rashi, bring water!)

Kaki and Mom surrounded me before i can say anything.

"Aham Dikra, what happened your shoulder."Hetal said.

"Nothing. Nothing major. i just hit my shoulder on something along the way." I lied. Its better say i got beat up by a girl.

Rashi came jogging with glass of water.

"Here you go, Aham bhai. What happened to your shoulder." Rashi said, handing me the glass of water. i took the glass and took a sip.

"Rashi go get the medicine box." Hetal Kaki said.

She turned to go, but stopped on track as Jigar entered the the house. He must be back from office.

"Rashi go qucikly," My mom said.

Rashi jogged to the Kitchen.

"Aham bhai, what happened. You look like your in pain." Jigar said, squatting in front of me, looking at my hand on my shoulder.

Well Jigar i am in pain. You don't even wanna know how bad it hurts. But i didn't say that.

"No im fine. Nothing major." I tried to smile

Rashi came with the medicine box and a glass of water(probably for Jigar). As my mom reached for the box, she slightly pushed my shoulder and i let out a yelp. Rashi must have gotten scared that she dropped the glass of water on Jigar.

"What the hell," Jigar yelled, getting up. "You idiot, cant you do anything right. Goodness you cant even handle a glass of water right."

He ran his hands through his hair and clothes, trying to flake the water off.

"You're still standing here, your jobs done. now leave. we will handle Aham bhai. You're good for nothing," Jigar yelled, pointing at the kitchen.

Rashi with watery eyes left.

Mom and Hetal kaki, closed their eyes and shook there head.

Jigar and his constant yelling at Rashi. I feel sorry for Rashi sometimes.

Mom gave me a tablet and i swallowed it with my water then Jigar took me to my room.

I tried to sleep, but couldn't. Every time i closed my eyes, that girl appeared in front of me. her sad eyes, baby face, ghostly hair, and the bruises.

I cant get that psycho out of my head. 

At eleven at night, i finally gave up trying. And went out for a stroll.

I walked and walked, thinking of nothing but that girl.

Then i remembered i had to call my girlfriend, Anita, for the party tomorrow. Jigar told me at dinner that they have organized a party tomorrow for the success of getting the project.

We had gotten the project and i didnt know until i got here. The loser couldnt even call me to say we got the project.

i sighed, and decided to retreat. No use stroll around the park at midnight.  i turned around, but stopped when i saw something, or rather someone inside the playground. That person was sitting on the swing.

i wasn't a hundred percent sure but that person looked familiar.

The knee high leather boots with heels too scary to look at. Ripped jeans. But they didnt have the black leather jacket on, they had a gray t-shirt rolled up to her stomach and knotted to the side

And i could see that because that person had gotten up and was walking towards me.

My lips started shuttering. my body automatically started moving backwards, but i was too slow. she was already in front of me.

Her hair blowing everywhere around her face, her eyes filled with terror.

"Are you following me?" She hissed, and then punched me.

Knocking me out cold.

--Priyaa Wink

Edited by Miz-Priyaa - 08 June 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

princess09desikudi127tanya.dsouzaVampgirlElizaKawaswasthiroops82avivakirkQueen.Bee.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Dark Romance - Ch5pg6 - Finally (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Arre, why is this Gopi hitting Ahamji?
Love your story! Its something really different.
Continue fast okay!
Sarah here!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-Priyaa

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Jigar is shouting at Rashi..Shocked.

This is something different story..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-PriyaaQueen.Bee

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
LOL I really like the role reversal you have here...Gopi probably the supernatural wolf beating up Aham, he secretly liking it, though she is bad for his health...lol...Rashi and Jigar dynamic also has changed...great dear can't wait for next part.

Miz-Priyaa

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

awsome u had me glued 

the story is superb Clap 

hats off to ur imagination

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
thanks so much guyss!!!! will continue soon... Smile

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I really like your your story and Gopi hitting Ahem. I like the role reversal especially with Jigar and Rashi. Please, please update soon.

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
thank you!!!

Edited by Miz-Priyaa - 10 June 2011 at 4:29pm

avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top