Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
chapter 5

*Giaa POV*

I been sitting in this car for what seems like hours now. I pick up the binoculars from the passenger seat and zoom in towards the building. No sign of any Modi men coming out. i throw the binoculars on the seat and grab a bag of chips. i shove a few pieces in my mouth.

After im done with the bag i throw it at the back seat where the other empty bags of chips, cookies and cakes lie.

I sigh and pick up the binoculars again. a smile spreads through my face. i see a white car. Ahem darlings white car.

I throw the binoculars on the seat, get out of my car. lock it and run towards the middle of the street. i wait for a few seconds then start walking towards the side, and walk aimlessly. as i see his car race towards my directions, i pretend to lose my balance and stumble right towards the car.

The tires let out a terrifying squeal as he pulls the brakes. i hit the hood a little harder than i planned and fall on the ground.

Okay so this really does hurt. i hit the car 5 seconds too early then i planned.  i keep my eyes closed, not because i have to pretend to be hurt, but because i can't open them from the pain.

I feel doors opening, and banging close, and a crowd forming around me. then i hear his voice.

"Are you okay."
"Does it look like im okay, you idiot." i yell, wrapping my hands on my stomach. i slowly open my eyes. his face is a blur at first then i see that fox face. i just wanna rip it apart.

he's kneeling down next to me. his brother is standing behind him looking worried.

"What the hell are you staring at, take me home" i snap at ahem.

"I think you need a doctor. bhai, lets take her to the hospital" Jigar said

"NO! no doctors take me home!" i pierce my eye into ahems.

His face is blank. Then he widens his eyes and nods. The two brothers pick me up and put in the backseat of their car. i close my eyes and sigh.  And i had practiced my hurting face all night last night, too bad this turned out to real acting.

"Where do you live," jigar said from the passenger seat.

"everywhere i have no permanent location" i forced a smile, even though the pain in the stomach and ribs was slowly disappearing, i still had to act like i was in pain.

"I mean in rajkot, right now. your house. whats your address."

"Well theres no point going there, the house is locked. mom and dad went on a trip to delhi last night. and i was suppose to follow them today. i have a flight in less then 2 hours. how am i ever going to make it" i pretended to sulk.

"Well your not going to make any flight in this condition. if your parents arent here then where do we drop you." jigar asked, smiling. he has a adorable smile.

"Well since i have no friends or family here. and i dont have anywhere to go, and well your brothers the reason im in this situation, then i guess... we're going to your house."

i second i finished my sentence, the car came to a crashing stop, the force knocked me back first then momentum slammed me right onto the backs of the front two seats. My head hit the small tv screen on the drivers seat, and i swear i saw the glass crack.

My head felt like it had been cracked into two peices. i let out a scream. "What the f***"

Even in my blurry vision i saw Ahem's head pop out from the drivers seat. he looked mortified. i dont know from what reason: the injury he has caused me or that i asked him to take me to his house.

"Bhai, she's bleeding. we need to take her to the hospital." jigar said. i touched my head, it was wet and slimy. i brought my fingers to my face. 'damn thats a lot of blood.'

"No, no hospital. take me to your house, please. if you want we'll play doctor, doctor there." i breathed. i grabbed hold of the back seat and the front seat and hauled myself up.

"Please i dont have health insurance. Just take me to your house you can bandage me up there." goodness how much convincing is it going to take for them to take me to their house.

My head was already clearing up. i could feel it heal. Hopefully my wound wont close fast enough.

Jigar nodded at Ahem, and the car was moving. Then i remembered i was suppose to be hit by a car, and have my head torn up from the crash.

I let out a painfully yelp and slid back to sleeping position.  i closed my eyes since the car was moving on and on.

when we reached the modi mansion. jigar carried me in this strong arms, since ahem just stood there after rudely parking the car.

when we (jigar) walked in to the living room carrying me, his idiot wife, Rashi, let out a scream. Kokila and Hetal came running out of the kitchen. kokila's big lioness eyes widened.

"Shu thayu," Kokila asked (What happened)

Jigar simply said, "Bhai, ran her over with his car."

Hetal the sweetheard quickly ordered Jigar to take me to the guest room.

he lay me down with a smile, then i was attacked by Hetal and Rashi. they cleaned my head up, bandaged me, give me fifty typed of medicine to swallow and drink. 

damn i didnt know, Hetal and Rashi were doctors. Moms got her info all wrong.

Jigar stood there smiling, leaning against the cupboard. 'but i wanted to play doctor doctor with him'

kokila and ahem stood by the doorway. kokila was eying me down like i was some kind of terrorist, and ahem was looking at his feet all scared and confused.

hetal caressed my hair, i gave her my most sweetest smile. "Go to sleep."  i nodded.

everyone left, as rashi closed the bedroom door,  i heard hetal say, "What happened tell me in details."

"yes mota bhabi your right, you two tells us exactly what happened." koki voice fainted.

i snuggled into the soft blanked and closed my eyes. since this is going to be my new home for a few months now, i might as well get comfortable.

when i woke up, it was around mid night. there was a small clicking noise. i looked up to see ahem, putting something down on the nightstand.

"Chirag kaka has talked to your mom and dad. and kaka has decided to let you stay here until you heal and you're parents come back. " he said, in a dead voice.

i nodded, "But you dont look so happy, about that."

he nervously chuckled, i grabbed his arm and pulled him down, his face only a few inches from mine.

i ran my finger down his cheek, "Aren't we going to have a lot of fun until my parents get back."

Edited by Miz-Priyaa - 12 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!! u updated... thank u soo much.. i thought u wouldn't...

nice chapter.. but u said u will reveal why jigar behaves rudely with rashi..
hope u will do that in nxt update..
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

wow!! u updated... thank u soo much.. i thought u wouldn't...

nice chapter.. but u said u will reveal why jigar behaves rudely with rashi..
hope u will do that in nxt update..

lol it took a long time, but i finally got the time to do it...

i think i might start rashi and jigar's story in the nxt chapter or so... but yea thanksss
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miz-Priyaa

lol it took a long time, but i finally got the time to do it...

i think i might start rashi and jigar's story in the nxt chapter or so... but yea thanksss

it would be great if u start raji from nxt chapter.. i was waiting for a long time... i luv raji..😊
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pl do write about jigar treating rashi in a weird way
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Pl do write about jigar treating rashi in a weird way

me too dying to know it.. y he hate her so much!!
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

it would be great if u start raji from nxt chapter.. i was waiting for a long time... i luv raji..😊

will do... their stories what im gunna focus on a little next... mee too... no matter how evil rashi is... raji are the cutest pair...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
when will u update nxt?? can't wait!!
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

when will u update nxt?? can't wait!!

prolly by tomorrow afternoon, indian time... lol
arnvkushi thumbnail