Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guyss. this is my first FF. i tried my best. i was watching some gohem scenes last night while going to bed and until 4 in the morning i was awake making up a whole diff gohem saga in my head. so i was so excited that i had to write everything down. its kinda wired. but yea. i really hope you guys like it.

Chapter 1

It was dark and misty outside.  For some it would be scary. i was driving carefully. it had rained cats and dogs a few hours ago. the road was bumpy and slippery. i saw a bridge coming ahead. i hate driving over long empty bridges.  makes me feel like the bridge might break any second and ill be locked inside the car unable to get out and drown.

As the car entered the bridge my hands automatically tightened on the steering wheel and i drove slower than ever. it didn't matter how slow i drove, there was no one here. just me. just my car on this creepy bridge. it looked like a haunted movie scene outside. almost midnight, foggy, wet and windy.

I was almost half way through the bridge, when i saw someone. they were standing on the railing. was that person going to jump? Are they crazy, have they seen the height of this bridge. they'll die the second they hit the water.  i stopped the car, and got out.

I touched the railing that separated the walking path from the road. i jumped over it and landed smoothly. i got near the person. it was a girl. she was wobbling. her shoes. oh god, what idiot climbs on top of a railing with 10 inch heels. she had knee lenght boots. tight ripped jeans, and a leather jacket. her hair flowing around like ghost. i couldnt see her face. she had beer bottle in one hand. she took a swig from it.

"Excuse me. Are you okay?" I said. "Listen if your going to jump, then let me tell you, suicide is never the best option."

She turned her head around just a little. i could see the side of her face. she started laughing. really loud. she wobbled a little. i flinched ready to grab her before she falls. but she got a hold of herself.

I brought my hand out towards her. "Give me your hand, ill help you down."

She chuckled. and turned her whole body around.

"I can get myself down, sweetheart." she said, in a lazy, yet strong voice.  then before i could even blink she jumped and was right in front of me. only a couple inches away from me. we were silent for a long time.

i couldn't get my eyes of off her. she was beautiful. she had a very cute, baby face. she had few bruises on her face. a small cut on her throat. and a burn mark on her chest. her jacket neckline was low.  hopefully she was wearing something underneath.

"Sweetie, you better bring your eyes back up to my face, before i break your bones," she sneered, as she took another swig from her bottle.

I can smell the alcohol coming off of her body. her hair was flying all over her face. ignoring the bruises she looked like goddess.

"Sorry, so um, why were you trying to commit suicide." i asked.

she started laughing. "Committing suicide? Are you that stupid. i was standing there. taking in the fresh air. isn't it a beautiful night." she wobbled. she's so drunk. i reached my hand out to hold her but she pushed my hands away. " its a very beautiful night, right."

i looked around. this was no where near a beautiful night. more like a scary night. i shouldn't even be out here.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house or something. i have a car, ill take you home. your family must be worried, right?" i asked.

"Wrong. i can take myself home. you have a car, and i have my legs. i can walk, and you can drive to your house. its one in the morning sweetie, kids shouldn't be out here this late at night, your parents are going to be worried. Go home, and stop worrying about other." she smiled, and started walking away.

i grabbed her forearm before she fell and hurt herself.

"Same goes for you. your drunk as hell. you can't even stand right. how are you going to get to your house. let me drop you. and im not a kid. im probably older than you."

Her face got serious. she looked at my hand that was holding her arm. she took my hand from her free hand, dropping the bottle, she spun me around and pushed me on the railing twisting my arm behind my back.

pain shot through my shoulder, and a low grunt escaped my throat. i could hear the water rumbling below me. the water looked dark and scary. was she going to push me off.  she twisted my arm again.

"Ow," i screamed. "Are you crazy. im just trying to help you."

she pulled on my arm harder. "Well don't. i think you didnt hear me the first time. i can get myself home. you need to go home sweetheart. or else ill break your bones."

she let go of my hand, then i heard her heels clicking as she walked away. i turned around, massaging my shoulder.

that small midget sure has energy.

i watched her go. i stood there until she completely disappeared  inside the fog.

Who was she? i thought. whoever she was i never want to see her again.

--PriyaaWink

Chapter 2 - Page 3
Chapter 3 - Page 4
Chapter 4 - Page 5
Chapter 5 - page 6

Edited by Miz-Priyaa - 18 April 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

princess09lovvtanya.dsouzaElizaKawakaka.lgrsk16hana_ypretty_hswasthiQueen.Beetina_1234ANJ4-Eris-Tarantallegra.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- Dark Romance - Ch5pg6 - Finally" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
EDITED*
right, great start

don't make ur readers wait for ur update. 
P.s telling u from my own experience of writing ffs 

Edited by ayesha_78 - 08 June 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-Priyaahana_y

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Okay she's not a Vampire, otherwise she wouldn't have a burn mark that stayed (self healing), unless she had it when she was turned vampire, but still doesn't explain the scratches either. Is she a wolf? Something supernatural, she's not afraid of men attacking her at night and she's super strong to man handle the hero...lol.

For a first attempt that was very very good, when you started the story I was thinking anjana anjani, then you changed it. please update soon.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 07 June 2011 at 3:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-Priyaahana_yTarantallegra

winter30

winter30

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Your story is really interesting. Looking forward to the next update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

loved it
continue
soon

don't make ur readers wait for ur update. 
P.s telling u from my own experience of writing ffs 
bravo

thank you... ill update soon...

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Okay she's not a Vampire, otherwise she wouldn't have a burn mark that stayed (self healing), unless she had it when she was turned vampire, but still doesn't explain the scratches either. Is she a wolf? Something supernatural, she's not afraid of men attacking her at night and she's super strong to man handle the hero...lol.

For a first attempt that was very very good, when you started the story I was thinking anjana anjani, then you changed it. please update soon.

that is a surprise...but thank you... im still putting peices togetherr myself...

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

Your story is really interesting. Looking forward to the next update Smile

thank youu!!!!

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
it was tooo cool :))
waitin for next!!