Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

June 7th Written Update

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaxbakulaxshyamu2002indy1979webkapkhushi_22tritakayallysiaubhandarisnehasanjananiki_pnagniibaliepragyakumarAMSTbaas-tvgaunER_ER_YAbeej81ajaygandhismile365daysNAIKERpappy123nirleppannugeetu14477suchidinairindia88washsqsouthmtr2010sandhyanand17hubleylake444sunitaakumarsusan88tim123ivanta29harish_kenmiss_patel5val0822aaabbbArsha85nupskviraf4unikkigreennanda_gopaCinderella100m001Mamananithi07-swati-beeangel11-Swetha--Preetz-fungrlmy_viewvik rocks416905-Happy4Ever-kinshukkiaashiqbipshamzanuhaanna44coolkitty_23paljaygreenleaf007sejal719-sahasra-...Binny...-BolNaHalke-nivedithapsaradabsingapury-Nightingale-Shwets1502

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
oh wow lovely and action packed epi thnx for the update :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

desigirl0103 Senior Member
desigirl0103
desigirl0103

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Very nice episode & update
thank you so much!

scinerd

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Smile

scinerd

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear! Its a superb update, I could visualize all the guys and even the dialogus in Hindi the way you've written them lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbscinerd

vik rocks Goldie
vik rocks
vik rocks

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Scinerd for the lovely updateSmile

I loved the episode. Definitely a power-packed episodeThumbs Up Finally Malti has given them the reasons to look at Toasty in a positive way.

Looks like Malti is repenting on what she did to the family. Let's see whether she gets forgiven or notEmbarrassed

Poor Toasty loves Tej so much. She's dreaming of him taking her back home but in real he doesn't want to. At least the precap suggests that he's not going to get Toasty backOuch

Even I felt so bad for Pashu. Poor manOuch He realized his mistake. When he was asking Ved why could he never see Toasty's truth or Tej's pain...Ouch I felt like cryingCry

The scene between Dadaji & Pitaji was really hillarious. I couldn't stop laughing when they were blaming each otherLOL

I can't believe what Sudha is doing. I mean I understand that she's a mother but right now her mind is full of revenge. She wants to know everything about Malti to teach Chedi & Pashu a lesson. I hope she doesn't ruin everything.

I waiting for the next episode...It's getting interesting episode by episodeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbb-Swetha-scinerd

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nidhi for update, you are right the direction is amazing, they show so much emotions in so less time and nothing seems fake or unreal, I mean we can relate to it. As we have seen the some parts somewhere in someone very close.

scinerd

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I'd missed some of it.

It was a nice action-packed, rather dialogue-packed episode. Pashu's acting was superb & what expressions Clap

Sudha & Malti's mom are made for each other (I agree they're going after the Chaturs for different reasons). And it was funny, the way she kept say full name like her husband, even while talking to herself. LOL

Regd the precap, I think the reason Tej doesn't want to bring Toasty back is because he feels that they as a family & he as a husband don't deserve her.

scinerd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index