Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Pee Loon...Kriyaansh VM Page 6 (Page 8)

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
The reverse thingy wud have been weird if u did it on the original version .. but with this version .. it gives a very hatke effect so kudos for thinking hatke Wink  

And I try not to discourage ppl with criticism .. i mean if u cant say anything acha .. u might as well shut up Dead .. but since u are my buddy and u asked Embarrassed.. well over all .. its a VERY cute VM .. great choice of song and all ..  evenn the colouring is cute Hug .. 

BUT onc thing I wud advise against is the unnecessary use of certain transitions .. like showing ur video break into thousand tiny triangles or squares ... it tends to distract and worse dan that , ruins the feel of the song .. its better to stick to smoother transitions like flash / dissolve etc depending on the beat and tempo of the song .. otherwise its great VM and u are improving with each subsequesnt VM Embarrassed .. mai toh already fan hoon ! Embarrassed

So keep the VMs coming cuz Rafi is loving it Wink

Edited by SwaRon911 - 18 April 2012 at 12:49pm
Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

The reverse thingy wud have been weird if u did it on the original version .. but with this version .. it gives a very hatke effect so kudos for thinking hatke Wink  

And I try not to discourage ppl with criticism .. i mean if u cant say anything acha .. u might as well shut up Dead .. but since u are my buddy and u asked Embarrassed.. well over all .. its a VERY cute VM .. great choice of song and all ..  evenn the colouring is cute Hug .. 

BUT onc thing I wud advise against is the unnecessary use of certain transitions .. like showing ur video break into thousand tiny triangles or squares ... it tends to distract and worse dan that , ruins the feel of the song .. its better to stick to smoother transitions like flash / dissolve etc depending on the beat and tempo of the song .. otherwise its great VM and u are improving with each subsequesnt VM Embarrassed .. mai toh already fan hoon ! Embarrassed

So keep the VMs coming cuz Rafi is loving it Wink

thnx a lottt fr comments.HugHugHug..it really means alot 2 me...nd i luv it wen ppl critisizes my wrk... cuz i knw i cnt b flawless...nd pointin out d negative stuff means i cn improve more n more...Embarrassed...so thnkx a lott ffr d transition tip...dat will b stuck in my mind wen i mke d nxt vmz...Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

garima22 IF-Sizzlerz
garima22
garima22

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
lovely vm...

Tabzy

arshimaaneet Newbie
arshimaaneet
arshimaaneet

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
lovelyyy
~~ MICK ~~ Goldie
~~ MICK ~~
~~ MICK ~~

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Reverse wala part ws something new.. i loved that part.. .. super awesome work.. 
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thnkx alott guyz.. Big smile

sun-naaaaaaaaa

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index