Page 7 Page 9

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
it'sss amazingg<3 loveddd ittt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tabzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pee Loon...Kriyaansh VM Page 6 (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Amazing One Tabzy!!! Its BEAUTIFULL!<3 The song you have taken is perfect [Atlst for me]. I really liked the way you put both the couples in one frame!! I loved it! Pls make more soon!

Tabzy

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
okaayy guyz my latest vm featurin d hawwwttt jodi kriyaansh..Embarrassed...btw dis iz my last vm ov dis month i promise!LOL...i thnk im gettin addicted to makin vmz...LOLLOL...
do wtch nd comment...Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chsweetapple2995taniya_dostiiMAYURFAN001Angry_Birdsun-naaaaaaaaaZaYaHolicNikki_TitliSaRuv.

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
awasome Vm 
can u please make vm wiv da song Tu hi haqeeqat and Dil ibaadat please  

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
this is mindblowing man and the reverse thing was out of the world
:D

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
this 1's really cool

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
tabzyyy...HugHugHugHugHug...gosh wht an awesomest stunnin hawt KriYansh VM yaar...it ws soo soo breath-taking rocking vm...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...y u make short vms yaar??/CryCryCry...this one also...i badly wantd to c one full length KriYansh vm on this song...pretty plz whenvr  u make next vm...plz make full vm on full song... u r soo soo much talentd yaar...loved d video effects...esp tht reversed pool scene...ClapClapClap...

btw i wanna giv one suggestion...if possible kindly reduce d colouring of ur vms...at some places d coloring ws way tooo dark...so dnt make it beyond bright/dark...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

req...plz dnt say this is d last vm of u of this month...ConfusedConfusedLOL...u r such an awesome vm maker...n u make me greedy to see more n more vms frm u...so plzzz continue makin vms in this month yaara...as d month jst started onli...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

MAYURFAN001

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
also tabzyy can u plz pm me d link of d site frm where u d/wed this pee loon remix...i hv beeen searchin this particular remix of pee loon for a long time...so plz pm me...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.