Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hey Tabzy... it was really nice...

loved it how you showed similar scenes between the two couples!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tabzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pee Loon...Kriyaansh VM Page 6 (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
FINALLY I get to watch this VM ... LOL FIrst Youtube bloccked the video here due to copyyright and then the second link wudnt open saying its po*noROFL .. Poor Tabzy had to give me a THIRD link  LOL

But I must say ... it was worth the wait and the hassle .. loved how the scenes went with the lyrics ... Like the "Tere sang chaloon" part with SwaRon Embarrassed LOVED it Tabzy ! Ive always disliked this song .. for some odd reason but after ur VM  ... ive fallen in love with it .. u really brought out the beauty of the lyrics with ur VM .. Clap Plz make more and do PM me when u make a new one ! Embarrassed May I know what editor ur used ?

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 28 June 2011 at 12:44pm

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

FINALLY I get to watch this VM ... LOL FIrst Youtube bloccked the video here due to copyyright and then the second link wudnt open saying its po*noROFL .. Poor Tabzy had to give me a THIRD link  LOL

But I must say ... it was worth the wait and the hassle .. loved how the scenes went with the lyrics ... Like the "Tere sang chaloon" part with SwaRon Embarrassed LOVED it Tabzy ! Ive always disliked this song .. for some odd reason but after ur VM  ... ive fallen in love with it .. u really brought out the beauty of the lyrics with ur VM .. Clap Plz make more and do PM me when u make a new one ! Embarrassed May I know what editor ur used ?

LOLi seriousley dnt undrstnd y d secnd link say dt...LOL... btw thnkx a lottt... Hug... i used corel videostudio.. i had 2 learn hw 2 use it fr hrsLOL...den finally made it...

Rafz

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hey Tabzy, correct? I'm Nikki.

From your first video to this one, you have improved so quickly! I've been 2 years into this videomaking, and I am not as quick as learning things as you are! So fantastic job! Keep it up gal!

Tabzy

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Hey Tabzy, correct? I'm Nikki.

From your first video to this one, you have improved so quickly! I've been 2 years into this videomaking, and I am not as quick as learning things as you are! So fantastic job! Keep it up gal!

thnkx a lotttHug

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
AWESOME VM LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabzy

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
^^ thnkx a lotttHug

sweetapple2995

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
hey guyzz... made a new vm featuring kriyaansh-swaron...im tryin different vid editors to figure out which onez best fr vmz LOL... so dis one dint turn dat well...Ouch

Big smile

Edited by Tabzy - 02 July 2011 at 2:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostiiAngelic_Parileeseunggilove-Zeenat-..DamonCrazy..SaRuv.Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.