Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
^^thnkx.. i haven't heard dat song yet... im tryin 2 finish dis 1.. bt sum guests frm back home cme 2 our house so m really busy right nw.. i even hve a doubt whether i cn watch dis weeks epis.. Ouch.. bt im deff. gonna 'TRY' to wtch em thou..Wink

Edited by Tabzy - 30 May 2011 at 3:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pee Loon...Kriyaansh VM Page 6 (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hey guyz dis is my first evr VM... of kriyaansh ..it took me agggeeesss to mke it..LOL..
do wtch nd comment...Embarrassed

Edited by Tabzy - 08 June 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostiiBakho.RK-Zeenat-sweetshineZaYaHolicMariaa.RD

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
awasomeClap

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
res

*edited*

so finally Tabzy's Kuch Luv Jaisa is here!!! LOL

it was beautiful... had to go back at few places cos i got lost day dreaming... the song's beautiful and your scene selection made it more beautiful!

It was long... but it didn't seem stretched at all!

The parts where MC (Mohit Chahuhan) sings from a girl's POV, they didn't quite fit in exactly but still it looked good if the gender in those lines had been appropriate...

good work!

nice editing!

Edited by Sheherzade - 07 June 2011 at 1:16pm

Tabzy

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I agreee with Zadey Confused.. Chauhan singin from a girls point of view was a lil... er... disturbing  but thats Mohit Chauhan's fault ...

As for ur video ... Is this ur first time.. it doesnt seem so... the editing was really smooth and the transitions were just right ... This was a very nice mix and u have a knack for choosing appropriate scenes ... well done Kiddo Hug Mamma is proud of you LOL Keep making them VMs and PM me the next time you make another one ... ! Embarrassed Pnce again, great job , I loved

CoffeeAddict

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

res

*edited*

so finally Tabzy's Kuch Luv Jaisa is here!!! LOL-
i knw... LOL..

it was beautiful... had to go back at few places cos i got lost day dreaming... the song's beautiful and your scene selection made it more beautiful!
thnkx..

it ws tooo long cuz i used d whole song... nd dats d biggest mistake..LOL..dats y  it took me hundred yrs 2 mke it..LOL...nxt tym 'no more using d whole song'...i promise...LOL

The parts where MC (Mohit Chahuhan) sings from a girl's POV, they didn't quite fit in exactly but still it looked good if the gender in those lines had been appropriate...
i couldnt find scenes tht shwd kria feelins..Ouch.. poor rey..hopefully we'll get 2 see it soonnn...

good work!

nice editing!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabzy

Originally posted by Sheherzade

it ws tooo long cuz i used d whole song... nd dats d biggest mistake..LOL..dats y  it took me hundred yrs 2 mke it..LOL...nxt tym 'no more using d whole song'...i promise...LOL

That's ok... it depends on what scenes you use too... As i said it didn't look stretched at all. But surely you could've dropped a few parts of the songs here and there.

i couldnt find scenes tht shwd kria feelins..Ouch.. poor rey..hopefully we'll get 2 see it soonnn...

I don't think we'll get that anytime soon seeing the way the story is progressing.

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

I agreee with Zadey Confused.. Chauhan singin from a girls point of view was a lil... er... disturbing  but thats Mohit Chauhan's fault ...

As for ur video ... Is this ur first time.. it doesnt seem so... the editing was really smooth and the transitions were just right ... This was a very nice mix and u have a knack for choosing appropriate scenes ... well done Kiddo Hug Mamma is proud of you LOL Keep making them VMs and PM me the next time you make another one ... ! Embarrassed Pnce again, great job , I loved

thnks Hug... i'll surely do...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.