Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Natasha Kapoor based on Ekta Kapoor?! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

lol i thought for a second will ekta be playing the role herself? ROFL

ROFL

Totally agree! I was thinking for a second- OMG its Ekta!!! That would be priceless

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Natasha Kapoor based on Ekta Kapoor?! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_S

Anyway did anyone else think of Ekta Kapoor when the staff  started whispering how crazy Natasha is? I was like is Natasha based on Ekta Kapoor- excpt the obsessive lover bit but then we never know.

Exactly my thoughtsLOL This character is mostly based on Ekta's Image. But then the actress fails to potray it well. There should have been a good actress ... as am sure this character is gonna confront Priya aka Sakshi in future

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I must admit Neha the actress wasnt what I was expecting. Actually her character threw me...I thought she would be a gentle soul like Ram.LOLLOL

She has he potential to bring alot of problems between Ram and Priyas married life especially if things dont go her way with Kartik.

I must admit, it was something unexpected.

Edited by -Farrah- - 08 June 2011 at 6:40am

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_S

Originally posted by asena

lol i thought for a second will ekta be playing the role herself? ROFL

ROFL

Totally agree! I was thinking for a second- OMG its Ekta!!! That would be priceless

ROFL
esp now that ekta is interested in actingLOL

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I agree with you. I actually thought Natasha would be the sweet, gentle, fun loving young girl but I was shocked when I saw her as an obsessive person. That totally was shocking. It took a while to digest the fact I was totally wrong about this character LOL

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I Agree With >..UUU...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.