Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
With all the hype of her entry, the gossip about her numerous boyfriends and whispers abt her thevar I expected a more imposing actress. The actress who plays Natz doesnt do justice to the role. Its not abt looks-Its abt her body language-The girl doesnt seem all powerful, imposing and spoilt.

The character on theother hand is that of a typical rich spoilt brat who is slightly crazy.. I liked her obsessive love for Priya's bro but it was kind exhausting as I thought Pyaar Tune kya kiya!! Anyway did anyone else think of Ekta Kapoor when the staff  started whispering how crazy Natasha is? I was like is Natasha based on Ekta Kapoor- excpt the obsessive lover bit but then we never know.

Over all she failed to engage my attention in the first episode.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pn-Shonaa-sakshi_24hundalradash-Swetha-MJHTMonayaSajanshamma92Keva-Srushti-shaf13hamzanuhaanizorhalifax004Shahara3FebruaryFlowerananya2000-Farrah--Preeti-yipeenycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Natasha Kapoor based on Ekta Kapoor?!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shonaa-

Groupbie

-Shonaa-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Even i was expecting a hottie and there was this initial disappointment but i think the girl did justice to the character esp the last scene.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajanshaf13Kai.nycsweetie

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i agree that her entry was hyped but the last part of the episode she was good.The first bit in the fashion house was bit of a let down but the she didn't have much to do.

i just hope she improves herself in the future episodes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-Neha_Ssakshi_24shaf13nycsweetie

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i agree yaar

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
She is too tiny for her giant size ego. It just does not match. She may be good in acting but too soon to tell from small part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
lol i thought for a second will ekta be playing the role herself? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dixitn13Neha_SMJHTMonayaSajan

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shonaa-

Even i was expecting a hottie and there was this initial disappointment but i think the girl did justice to the character esp the last scene.

Its not like she needed to hot and stylish but she is too short and too ordinary to be able to such an imposing character. She is a good actress but her face and her height doesnt refelct her character.

cimba

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cimba

She is too tiny for her giant size ego. It just does not match. She may be good in acting but too soon to tell from small part.

I am sure hoping she improves cuz she didnt match upto Natasha Kapoor in my opinion.. though she seems like a good actress.

cimba

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.