Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Just now my friend sent a message to call.......... and on calling he told me that Rajeev will most probably shoot just 2-3 days a week for KTH from april. We'll not see him so much in KTH anymore. But plans are such that we see him atleast once everyday. But.............. sometime we might miss him out also from an episode. It's sad for KTH😭😭😭........... But maybe good for Rajeev himself.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Meg_d* thumbnail
This is really sad its like the rating are now jus going down no more excitement left for kth and rajeev and aamna are busy in doing other soaps and movies and hardly think about kth anyways thnks for the info!!
Fairuze thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Megha_Desai

This is really sad its like the rating are now jus going down no more excitement left for kth and rajeev and aamna are busy in doing other soaps and movies and hardly think about kth anyways thnks for the info!!

i just want to say the same!
saroj thumbnail
My God...does that mean that we have to endure the horrible lot of Vaasu,Rewa,Swayam even more? 
Ibad thumbnail
Yeah it is very sad that we will miss Sujal in KTH ðŸ˜­.
But as he is getting busy and busy  every day coz he iis 2 good....so that y he will not be able to come in KTH regular....But I think its also not too sad...when can watch him now in different rolls...But I am sure that this Sujal role is 2 gr8.
kripawgr thumbnail
well al i can say is good for rajeev
salma thumbnail

Thanks sujalfan. It is so sad😭but it will turn out to be the best option for Rajeev. We all want the best for Amna and Rajeev so nwe will have to bare with it. Uske bagair hume jina sikna go ga. RIGHT Guys.

phoenix thumbnail

Presence of rajeev will decrease in kth,this is very sad😭.But if sujal will done different serials then we will able to c him in other roles 2 and this is good..

Thnx for the info..

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭awww....that's not cool, we wont get to see them to much anymore, well i guess it's good for them. and they get to be in diffrent roles and atleast we know that they are not leaving  right?
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Rest assured sabah rajeev and aamna are both very much part of kth....... and rajeev will remain so............. also these two will not be seperated in the serial anymore......... that part is 100% finalised by Ekta.....