momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel that there are many similarities between Khushi and Arnav that will come to light.
They both come from families where they feel like the black sheep.  To me it seems the rock in their families, their confidantes, whom they are ready to live and die for, are their sisters.

And now the reason why Arnav will feel a connection to Khushi.  Arnav's pivotal moment in what shaped him seems to be a tragedy that arose out of his sister's wedding or non-wedding.  Out of that devastation rose all of the rejection, pain and loss, not only from his family but also society. Now, it seems that he is the cause for the same tragedy falling on Khushi and her sister.

I think when Arnav will see Khushi in his office, he will know she is there trying to rebuild her life after facing a similar situation he faced.  But he will see that unlike him, she has not turned against the world, instead she is embracing it.  That is what will draw him in.  While he shunned the world, she faces it head on with a smile.

(of course, this is only my point of view of what awaits us.  heaven only knows what the cv's are thinking)
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good post, Anu.
It is quite possible that Arnav's family was in a similar situation that Khushi's family is in today. But there'll be a difference to how Arnav faced the situation and how Khushi will handle it. While Arnav shut himself off from the world and locked his heart to feelings and emotions like you so beautifully put yesterday, Khushi will embrace life once again and give it another chance. And in the process, just maybe, she'll help Arnav rediscover himself as well. Now, that will be something to look out for and worth watching (:
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Hi Neethi -
I can only hope that this is where they are opposite in the true sense of being opposite.  Dress, what they drive - these are material things and change freqeuntly.  And as you said, hopefully how he rediscovers himself will truly be worth watching!
Sanlicious thumbnail

Most Possible Anu..!

My point is also this that when Arnav would come to know about how khushi faced the world after suffering the same pain he suffered, he will get Khushi, Maybe he also tries to follow khushi's path and in the meantime, falls in love with her 😳 OR, it wold be like that khushi comes to know about arnav's past and then she decides to bring the real Arnav Mallik out by making him realise the world around him. 

These are absolutely our thoughts, God knows what CV's are upto 😆

Anyways Good Post Anu..!

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey, nice post!!

Yup, I agree. They're both pretty much in the same situations, but dealing with them in different ways.
Both have emptiness in their lives, and yes, the most important people to them are their sisters.

And true, Khushi won't isolate herself from the world, and she won't shut herself out. That's the change Arnav will probably go through.

-Ishita
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice post. 👍🏼

I seriously hope your prediction comes true. It is true that both are, indeed connected by sisters. Arnav did see how Khushi felt about her sister and may remember her for this. 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
But you know what thing that gets me, is in the promo, she tells herself, she wishes she could hate for all the things he has done to her, but she can't..

But at the same time he says, he wishes he could love her. Is it because something is stopping him from proclaiming his love, because maybe the real Arnav would come to face with Khushi or because he has stopped the doors of love forever and he does not know how to react to such situation..

I am damn confused. God knows what these Cv's are upto.
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^
Hi Jenny,
He is going to damage her izzat even more in Lucknow.  He has already been the cause of her delay which ultimately led to her di's cancelled wedding.  These ultimately caused her to be chased out of town to Delhi.

I think these are the things he has done to hurt her that she should hate him for.

As for Arnav, he knows he has done to her exactly what was done to him (or at least was a catalyst for the situations) and maybe, watching her struggle with a smile in his office, he admires her tenacity but will not allow himself to be vulnerable because he has forgotten how.