shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

in today's epi i thought rohan was a big brainy cz he made everyone to believe dat if his and radh's marriage hppen again thn it'll help to regain his memory. but later on when i saw d precap i understud dat he's juz a big fool!😆 in dis much epi he proved to be a wicked person but nw he has bcum an over-wicked little boy! ppl strt to do foolish thingss when they bcum over-wicked.😉 dat's y he showed his and dev's photo and talked abt it. actually he want to bcum smart in frnt of radh dat's y he was talkin abt his winnin and all dat. par kya karun..!  bechare ko yeh bhi nahi pata ki radhika toh aakal bahut use karthi hai. she has more brains dan rohan. rohan ki brain asli main hi bachon jaise ho gayi😆 share ur views frndzz! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with u and even according with new promo tomorrow rohans real face is expressed in front of radev so hope rads find out truth and make dev fin the truth
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rohen is only can dream...he can't marry Radh case Radh is only for Dev..
I think this going to happen case to stop the fake wife track..I think this sath phere's will happen with the new girl and Rohen..case before the marriage Radh get to know how much cunning this Rohen is so I thing Radh will use her  brain and also Kanha will help her on time......
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes he may fake as a child but he has the brain of one!! He himself will spoil his plan!rohan watch out,rad is on the mission as the precap shows!!he can never have her she is one man woman and that is DEV!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
When a person starts feeling that noone can go above him/her then that is the end of everything.Rohan is also thinking that he can fool everyone.but,he doesn't know whom he has to fight & that too with a Kanha bhakt.This foolishness will make him do some mistake which will bring out the truth in front of everyone.As far as the pheras are concerned that will never happen since Kanha has already blessed Dev & Radhika with this bond.Rohan doesn't fit anywhere.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

When a person starts feeling that noone can go above him/her then that is the end of everything.Rohan is also thinking that he can fool everyone.but,he doesn't know whom he has to fight & that too with a Kanha bhakt.This foolishness will make him do some mistake which will bring out the truth in front of everyone.[U]As far as the pheras are concerned that will never happen since Kanha has already blessed Dev & Radhika with this bond.Rohan doesn't fit anywhere[\U].

LOVED THIS
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rohan is in his own dreamland
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
radhika is only for devvv
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can wait  the episode to see what happen
SushSathisha thumbnail
Rohan dream as much as u want but don't foret u r just a fool who only dreams which doesn't come true
Fatssrilanka liked urs a lot