Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

She is just a lonely little girl.

" Sometimes , the happiest people you meet are the saddest people you will ever know." 

( Source Unknown )

When you look at her face all you see is innocence , guileless navet , a virgin soul and a purity of he heart that looks out from her eyes . Big , bright sparkling eyes and a brilliant smile. She is like this echoing laughter in valleys , isn't it? But move beyond the innocent eyes and the strong soul. Who is she? She is a scared, lonely , shivering soul who needs some endless hugging , a reassuring pat on her bleating heart and a promise in her hands that she belongs she belongs to someone , somewhere . Somewhere , someone who holds her in a long embrace that balms her orphan soul a kind compassionate whisper in her ears that no matter what mistakes she makes , or who leaves her or judges her , she will always be loved. A place , a person , a warmth where love is given to her as a blessing and not as a token of generosity.

No one seeks loved ones and relationships who will judge you and your intentions while you stand shivering in the rain . Nobody seeks a father who  can't pull you into his strong arms and tell you that so what if you are not his blood, you are still his princess. Nobody seeks a mother who brings you up with all the care and needs just to throw it in your face in one moment of crisis that she didn't give birth to you. Nobody seeks a sister who can support you behind curtains but doesn't have the vein in her to shield you from the arrows that you are taking for her.

Relationships need to stand the test of fire , not time. Today was that one small test which all of that girl's loved ones failed . I love you , I trust you , I am your this and I am your that all these are just words if you are not there for the one you love when they are at their weakest.The father and the sister are attached to her but no , they did not do their bit today. 

I may sound judgmental and I understand the turmoil that the family was going through but that does not justify the words meted out to that poor girl. Is it true that you speak your heart out when you are wounded inside or stung ? If it is , then, I guess  Khushi got to know who she really is for them under all the veils of duty and staggering emotions.

Loving is not enough . It never is. Faith comes along without a sound and that is what Khushi needed today. I mean, all those stares and words even after her explanation. Is that all they could understand of her in these 10 years that she has lived with them?

I can't justify or rebuke Arnav , either.  Let's say both him and Khushi acted and reacted as per their nature and if I may say, their wounds. Khushi stepped on his septic and he stepped on her honour. Round one done . Score definitely not settled.

Did I sound angry? Well, I was.  She is standing in the rain and smiling but that does not mean that she doesn't need her umbrella. Everyone does.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_jasmine.swanJordinthari_tharikashevvena.cava.kdg129dorindakatelDirectionerllakshmi_SGmohini4usangeeta9KhaLidaHJay-DeeDiorRouge.-scarlett-WooHooHaha21shreya_rchalifax004-vodkatiny--Farrah-.AbhIyalicious.xTimaxAnhdara13Leah1AnotherAdmirerShiningStar18nyxx-Nymphadora-.SidraU-No-PooPinkCinderellasonali.19281RavishingSaRunssdtvgojananshrasajni786naz17555DiyaSaa123.80-tellyaddict-adits7Sofnanyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-.AngelJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She is just a lonely little girl." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Great post PocuClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

xTimax

IF-Rockerz

xTimax

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Great  Analysis.  I like this quote 

" Sometimes , the happiest people you meet are the saddest people you will ever know." 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TheBlackJaguar

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey Poco. Another lovely post from you.Embarrassed

When Khushi was standing there in front of her family, after taking the biggest risk for them, after being humiliated by an arrogant man, after doing everything just to make sure her father wont lose his shop and her sister wont marry the wrong man, her mother tells her not to call her 'amma'...my heart broke for the little girl!

Yesterday we saw a warm and confident  girl, willing to do anything for her sisters happiness,  leaving  her with a smile on her face and a reassuring wave that she will make everything okay. And today we saw it all thrown back into her face and being reminded that she was a step sister! Heartbreaking!

But even in her loneliness she had her sisters arms around her and as she sobbed her heart out Payyal reassured her she was there for her. Even in all the darkness ther e is a light for her, someone who cares.

Arnav is such an intersting man...full of pride and arrogance. Yet one mention of his sister and he too melts.

I loved the precap!LOLLOL Khushi running after Arnav with her chappals...he's not going to know what hit him...literally!LOLLOL

Thankyou so much for your wonderful post and for bearing with my ramblings!

Edited by -Farrah- - 07 June 2011 at 11:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_dorindakateAnotherAdmirerssdtvgojan-tellyaddict-Sofna-x-Reshu-x-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Great post PocuClap

Thank you, Angel. Big smile

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xTimax

Great  Analysis.  I like this quote 

Thank you. Smile...its one of my fave quotes as well. 

xTimax

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I agree.
I don't really see Payal as good as others on this forum do.She did not tell the family that she was involved in the plan too.
But on the second hand she tried,didn't she?But she was scared.And her 'tujhse sagaa mera koi bhi nahin hai' was genuine.
And what does the father do? Just say a 'bas jiji' and that too after the jiji has said everything she wanted to.

Edited by Ipepe - 07 June 2011 at 11:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_naz17555-tellyaddict--x-Reshu-x-TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.