Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

kotwal ko hathkadi,khushi ko chadi..swalon ki ladi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Loved your description about the episode.Big smile

The show is definitely very interesting. And to top it all of, Khushi and Arnav have awesome chemistry. I nearly squealed with joy when he pulled her back today.Embarrassed

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kotwal ko hathkadi,khushi ko chadi..swalon ki ladi (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Aww Adu.. first the title and ur post .. makes me crack up ..Really cute post..! Loved the epi.. Hug

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aww Adu.. first the title and ur post .. makes me crack up ..Really cute post..! Loved the epi.. Hug

shonn papdi..thanx...hugzzz

Armu4eva

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Loved your description about the episode.Big smile

The show is definitely very interesting. And to top it all of, Khushi and Arnav have awesome chemistry. I nearly squealed with joy when he pulled her back today.Embarrassed

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode.

thanx dear...

yeah d couple looks gud..n story is interesting...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.