Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hello...salaam-mamaste evry1...her i come wid my dialogue n epi post...Big smileBig smileBig smile

damn good epi...good show by sanay..barun n deepali...evn dt bua..Clap..

top notch 1st scene...he jus throws her away...doesnt evn step outta her duppatta...i liked d way he jus signalled dem to get khushi outta room...attitude..Thumbs Up..

..d way he pulled her bk wen she ws runnin wid full speed......dt anger while talkin to her.....n khushi's expressions wen arnav ws comin near n she hd no way to escape...Scared 1...very good...Star

Dialogues :

arnav " jawab do aur chali jao"...

arnav "galti bhi aukkaaat dekh kar karni chahiye thi."...wowww...top notch dialogue fr an arrogant...rich n less EQ level business tycoon....

khushi "humme aapse koi baat nahi karni..hatiyan  aage se.."

i lkd dt hard n fast way of question answers...he ws throwin questions on her she replied rapidly...Screamer...

lk Q: tum kyun aaye yahan???..
A:humari jiji ki shadi hai

Q.tumhe kisne bheja???..
A:.humme koi kyun bhejega..

Q:kitne paise mile???
A: humme kisi ne paise nahi diye...

too goodd...Thumbs Up

khushi
"kya bakhwaaas kar rahe hai aap...kuch bhi bole jaa rahe hai...aur aap hai kaun...aapke gharwalon ko koi aisa bole toh...aapki did ki shaadi toot jaye toh"...(dukhti ragh par haat rakh diya)...LOL

buajji " bol toh unki amma rahi hai..bilkul fffruntierrr rail jaisi...dhadd dhaddd dhadd dhadd...Laugh

bua ji "hayye re nandkishorrr..." i lk d way she says dis...Laugh

buaji "kotwal ko hathkadi aur chor khaye kaddi.."LOL

i liked khushi today...she emoted her pain well..actually felt bad fr her.....

...evn aftr her own mother n bua wer blaming her she still looked at her sister 1st wen father asked abt why she took the papers...she looked at her sister wen she gave a nod only then...

i liked sister payal as well..Greatest Sister Ever.

payal"..tujhse sagah toh humara koi bhi nahi hai.."

awesome precap...

Edited by adits7 - 07 June 2011 at 11:35am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_Maneetaddictkdg129Armu4evamohini4u-RD-NaughtyNihuSanliciousS.StephyIndigoBluesDoodlesonia_koolkhanShiningStar18anshraZaYaHolic.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kotwal ko hathkadi,khushi ko chadi..swalon ki ladi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I like how the story is progressing absolutely to the T. Everything to the point and no beating around the bush. Hope they maintain this quality in the future as well.
Awesome take as always, adits (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I like how the story is progressing absolutely to the T. Everything to the point and no beating around the bush. Hope they maintain this quality in the future as well.
Awesome take as always, adits (:

yeah i lkd todays epi better dn ystrde...acting wise as well ...

n thanx fr lkin my post...
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Good naration of the episode yaar with suitable emoticons LOL

Good Episode again

adits7

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

adits7

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

adits7

_DreamDates_

_DreamDates_

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Awsome post dear..!!! Hug  LOL  Enjoyed reading it.. Embarrassed   I am actually getting really excited to watch this show as it is being given such brilliant dialogues and all the actors are doing a fabb job..!! Clap  Embarrassed
And like u explained..
The way she instantly answers him back without a pause speaks volumes about her character's strength..! Approve Superbb performance by Sanaya..!! Clap

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SG-Obssession

Good naration of the episode yaar with suitable emoticons LOL

Good Episode again

thanx dearie...

Originally posted by jshaila

love ur post loving thing serial seriously .its better than crappy serials shown in starone or starplus didn't expect but i love nizzar work so wanted to check out but landed here permantely.

thanx dearie fr lkin my post...yeah nissar is a very good director...Smile

Originally posted by _DreamDates_

Awsome post dear..!!! Hug  LOL  Enjoyed reading it.. Embarrassed   I am actually getting really excited to watch this show as it is being given such brilliant dialogues and all the actors are doing a fabb job..!! Clap  Embarrassed
And like u explained..
The way she instantly answers him back without a pause speaks volumes about her character's strength..! Approve Superbb performance by Sanaya..!! Clap

yeah i too lkd dos rapid fire session...LOL...thanx fr lkin my post...

_DreamDates_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.