Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I Have Opened This Topic Becasue I Saw Many Posts About Comparing Maan & Geet With Khushi & Arnav But I Think This Story Is Completely Different From Geet && I Can Say It With Full Confidence After Seeing Just Two Episodes Coz I Have Never Been Impressed From Any Serial On First Episode ! LOL Embarrassed Not Even MJHT Which Is My Favourite ;) Shocked It Took Some Months Actually Before I Became Fan Of That Serial SOOO I Must Say That Everyone Have Worked Really Hard :) Anyways Let's GO Backk To The Topic !! Maybe Some Scenes Are Copied But The Story Seems So Mature & Unique Embarrassed The Presentation Is Wonderful Of All Scenes That I'm Actually Quiet Shocked LOL Shocked Okaay, I Always Said To Everyone To See The Show Before Judging This Serial &  Not Compare With The Serial - Geet Embarrassed & Now I Can Say That This Story Is Completely Different From Geet && I'm SOOO Happy, & Today's Episode Where Sanaya Was Crying & Reminding Her " Maa " Words Were Really Sad . Ouch Me Even Had Tears In My Eyes Which Came Natural & Then I Laughed At Myself That How Sensitive I Am When I See Tears In Sanaya's Beautiful Eyes Day Dreaming LOL  && The Scene Where She Tried To Hide Her Back With Her Hair, She Stole My Heart Completely Today ;) Blushing So Pllzz Share Your View Hug :: Do You Really Think This Concept Is Like Geet ?!! Ermm Not Think About Copying Scene Coz Every Serial Have Almost Same Love Scene But With That I Mean Think Deeply About The Story Pllzz && What Do You Think About Sanaya's Acting Today ?!! Heart

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_bmf9762kdg129-Deepali-lakshmi_SGShaily.KhaLidaHSanlicious-scarlett-Ishrafan11-vodkatiny-nyxxShiningStar18baryChocoholicAnamanshrasujal_kashishRavishingSaRunsun-naaaaaaaaaaashizin.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "// Khushi&Arnav - Something New :) //" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Agree wid u !! 
Copy pastin ma comment frm Somewhere 
---

Hmmm comparing a New show Which jst started :S ?! dnt get it !! its not like im sayin Barun is AMAZIN ! buh he ain't bad too !! not like ppl dnt improve !! give him time ! n the show !! honestly i watched GEET frm 1st recently left it !! why am i not finding any similarities :S ? ! its not tht im lovin the show n im sayin it buh the thing is its too early to compare ! n why everythin to be compared wid MANEET :S !! honestly i use to love maneeet ? !! buh now the Magic is no more there !! 
n plus theres other show too !! where girl is bubbly n tawks alot ! n guy is quite n always angry (love u zindagi) why dnt u tawk abt tht show ! n say they tryin to copy MG :S !! i mean Does Drashti Owns the copyright on the characters who r bubbly ? or does GC own copyright on Angry Dude? ! NO !! so Please !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_kdg129KhaLidaH-scarlett-SanliciousChocoholicAnam

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Agree wid u !! 
Copy pastin ma comment frm Somewhere 
---

Hmmm comparing a New show Which jst started :S ?! dnt get it !! its not like im sayin Barun is AMAZIN ! buh he ain't bad too !! not like ppl dnt improve !! give him time ! n the show !! honestly i watched GEET frm 1st recently left it !! why am i not finding any similarities :S ? ! its not tht im lovin the show n im sayin it buh the thing is its too early to compare ! n why everythin to be compared wid MANEET :S !! honestly i use to love maneeet ? !! buh now the Magic is no more there !! 
n plus theres other show too !! where girl is bubbly n tawks alot ! n guy is quite n always angry (love u zindagi) why dnt u tawk abt tht show ! n say they tryin to copy MG :S !! i mean Does Drashti Owns the copyright on the characters who r bubbly ? or does GC own copyright on Angry Dude? ! NO !! so Please !!

I Know, This Is Exactly I Mean ;) Hug Why Compare Couples ?!! LOL && This Jodi Is Completely Different, I Can Feel It Coz Sanaya Have SOO Many Characters In Khushi Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bmf9762kdg129-Deepali-anshra.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Well Its not like im crazy abt their chemistry ! buh im not sayin its not good either ! as im enjoyin Thm !! n im sure Like any other fam couples like Maneet, Arjuhi, Premheer, Kash, Kajen, Adiya ! they will too will have their own name n every1 will love thm ! 1
buh lol 2 epi is too early ROFL

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I ABSOLUTELY love the show. I used to watch MJHT and Baat Hamari Pakki hain, here and there. But seriously, when i saw the promos for this show, I knew I HAD TO WATCH IT. Its just so GRIPPING! And the storyplot is DIFFERENT and something that will interest everyone and i really hope for the show to do really well. Oh yeah, also agree with you, this show is super different from Geet! Ive seen Geet and just like you said, this shows FIRST episode WAS JUST MAGNIFICENT. No first episode is great as thiss :) So yepp finally a good new show out and im exciteddd!
Thnx for opening this post :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129anshra.FlawlessSarun.

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra.FlawlessSarun.

lakshmi_SG

Goldie

lakshmi_SG

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@MohitSanayaDrug...Agree with you, we are not supposed to compare any 2 couples or serials or actors...any love story seems to be similar to one another.

Just like my All Time Fav Serial "MJHT" which I started to like from the 1st episode itself I started to like IPKKND also. I know abt sanaya' acting skills and as far as barun is considered this is the 1st serial I am watching and I feel he will definitely do justice to arnav. And SaRun are good and I am sure they will present ArHi well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129.FlawlessSarun.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
well I don't know abt this show being a copy of Geet all I know is that I am loving this one more and more, every other Episodes keep making me want more more and even if it's a copied of Geet show then Geet creative must have also copied many past shows as well ain't nothing new in that.

every PHs copy each others work nowadays...some just try to make harder for the viewers to see and some don't ain't no Breaking News in that. 

Edited by .Angel - 07 June 2011 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_DreamDates_RavishingSaRun.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.