sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

The episode begins with Shaguna luying unconscious and froth coming out of her mouth. Simran calls for the ambulance and Shaguna is taken in it to the hospital. In the hodpital, she is rushed in a stretcher. The doctor there examines her. Simran tells the doctor that she has consumed insecticide. The doctor is stunned and immediately tells Simran that this is a police case and that they will not treat her until the police arrive. Simran tells the doctor that Shaguna needs immediate treatment. She will take care of all formalities and promises that she will call the police. Simran requests the doctor to start the treatment in the meantime. The doctor agrees to this as she knows Simran and takes Shaguna in.

Saurabh and Rashmi are moving restlessly in the lobby of the hospital. Saurabh says Shaguna was at fault when Astha was kidnapped. To top it all, she behaved so childish now by trying to commit suicide.  Rashmi tries to console him and asks him to stop saying it. Just then, Simran comes out. Saurabh is asking her about Shaguna when Simran's mobile rings. It is Bua from London. Immediately Simran enquires whether there is any news about Astha. Bua says not yet. Simran is upset and gives the phone to Saurabh and walks off. Bua tells Saurabh that she is helpless and cant find Astha. She is worried about Simran, she says.Just then, Saurabh says there is a new problem as Shaguna tried to commit suicide and is in the hospital and is critical. Bua is shocked to hear this. Bua tells Saurabh that Shaguna was feeling guilty and I understand that. She asks him how she is and tells Saurabh not to scold her. Saurabh says she is unconscious and he doesnt know how she is.

All are seated in the lobby. Rashmi asks Simran how Shaguna is. She says Shaguna is still unconscious. Saurabh tells that it was a saving grace that Rashmi saw Shaguna before it was too late. Rashmi tells Simran that it is very unlike her when she behaves strangely with Shaguna and tells her she should not have done it. Simran just gets up and leaves.

Simran goes to the room where the doctor is there. Shaguna is put on oxygen mask and is still unconscious. The doctor tells Simran that they have removed all poison, but still nothing can be told now. Simran keeps staring at Shaguna in complete sorrow.

Pranay and Rashmi are seated in the lobby. Pranay scolds Rashmi for having talked in that manner to Simran. He tells her that Simran is stressed and it was wrong on part of Rashmi. Rashmi realises her mistake.Pranay asks her to relax and calms her saying Shaguna will be alright. Simran comes out. Abhi and Abhi's father also come there. Abhi asks Simran how Shaguna is. Simran tells him she is still unconscious and critical. Abhi's father starts to tell that they got worried when they found the house door locked. Then Rashmi told them about Shaguna. They all sit down. Rashmi says Shaguna was unable to think after the incident of AStha and so she might have taken this step. If anything happens to her, Simran didi will feel very guilty. SAurabh asks whether her death will make everything alright? Abhi asks Simran whether the police have been informed. Saurabh says they did not inform as Simran knows the doctors here and she would hush it up. Simran says she is going to inform the police as she had promised the doctor that she would call the police and had requested the doctor to start medication. Saurabh tries to tell Simran that they will fall into more problem but Simran is adamant.

Saurabh and Rashmi are standing when the police arrive. An inspector asks Saurabh where is Dr. Simran. Saurabh tells the police that she is inside with the other doctors.  The police asks him who Shaguna is. Saurabh tells him that Shaguna is Simran's maid and more or less like her relative. The police ask the reason for Shaugna's act. Saurabh tells him that they all had gone to London for a family function. There, Simran's daughter Astha got kidnapped. At that time, Shaguna was near the kid. So she might have done this in guilt. The police says he has to meet Shaguna. Saurabh says that she is still unconscious. Then the police says he wants to meet the doctor treating her and goes in.

In Abhi's place, Gudiya is crying in the cradle. Just then, Abhi and his father enter the house. Abhi's father runs towards the kid. Abhi's mother comes there with the feeding bottle and starts to feed the kid. Abhi advises his mother to employ a maid to take care of Gudiya as she is not able to manage. Abhi's mother says she can manage house work ans well as the kid very nicely and that she will not allow her kid to be with a maid. Abhi goes in. Abhi's mother asks her husband about Simran. He tells her that she is stressed out. Abhi's mother says she is worried about Simran.

In London, Bua, Puaji and Harsh are sitting brooding over the occurance. Kath comes in nd gives them tea. Bua tells that after marriage, they have not been able to spend time together. Kath is so very burdened with responsibilities soon after the marriage and she is not able to help her in house hold chores. She is feeling sorry for that. She always gets reminded of Simran and Astha and starts to cry. Pusji consoles her and tells that Kath is a family member now and she will quickly adjust. Kath starts to cry and says she is feeling guilty as she was responsible in calling Simran to London. Puaji consoles her saying it was not her mistake. It was destined to happen that way and so it happened. He feels sorry for Simran and says sorrow keeps coming to Simran in  one or the other form, when she does not harm anybody. Just then, Harsh gets a call on his mobile. It is from the police.

Simran asks Rashmi to go home. Rashmi first hesitates but Simran convinces her to go. Saurabh says he will stay back as Simran will be alsone. Abhi says he will stay back with Simran and asks all of them to leave. Saurabh looks at Abhi and Simran and then goes. They both sit. Simran gets a call on her mobile. It is Harsh. He says he received a call from police and he was going to identify a kid whom the police had found. Simran is excited and is in tears and asks Harsh to go immediately and keep her informed. She then tells Abhi about this. Abhi folds his arms in prayer and asks her to keep her fingers crossed. Simran tells him to pray that it is Astha. She then tries to call Saurabh. Abhi stops her and tells her not to tell anybody till it is confirmed. It will be really disappointing for her father if this is not correct. She says she will tell Shaguna. He says she is unconscious. Simran says who knows this might act as medicine for her and goes inside.

Simran sits beside the unconscious Shaguna and asks her to open her eyes. She tells her that they might get Astha back. She starts to cry. Just then, Abhi enters and calls Simran out. She goes out. Abhi very hesitantly tells Simran that Harsh had called and that it was not their Astha. Simran starts to cry loudly and screams Why? Where is Astha Abhi? She clings to him and screams. Abhi hugs her warmly and asks her to calm down as many people there, know Simran. Simran then conttrols herself and asks Abhi to leave. Abhi says he will not leave her alone. Simran then says she will go and sit with Shaguna.

Simran sits near Shaguna and calls her. Shaguna responds and throws aside her oxygen mask. She is crying. She asks Simran why did she save her. She should have allowed her to die. She asks Simran is she the only person who is sad at the baby's loss. I was mother to the kid. She was always with me. Where did you have time for your kid? If baby is lost, am I responsible for that? Just bcos you are the mother, do you think only you are sad about it? I had a great impression about you. I actually thought you were God. But you turned out to be normal. You odnt have a heart and feelings. She starts to pant and gasps for breath. The ECG starts to show awkward lines and she suddenly collapses with her hand falling on the bed. The ECG shows straight lines and  Simran is shown screaming.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great update

Thanks

tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Aastha will be found. - Nehas baby will probably bridge the gap between abhi and simran.. what do you think?
arnav thumbnail
does this mean exit time of shaguna too 😕
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks sree for the updates..

Because we already know about the 18 years leap.. we know that Astha won't be found.. I saw today's episode (we are one episode back) and i felt sorry mostly for Shaguna.. and after reading the updates today, i felt even more sorry for her.. She is the one who took good care of Astha.. it was only one mistake, only one, and Astha was lost..

I hope Shaguna doesn't die.. 😭

I wish they showed some scenes of Astha with her kidnapper.. But I guess they didn't to spice it up..

pretty thumbnail
Thanx for the update . I feel that Astha will now be shown after the leap .
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Such a nice update Sree.I hope Shaguna doesn't die.
tamilwatcher thumbnail
Looks like it could be Simran's dream that Shaguna dies
jas thumbnail
thanks for the update! Sree
ame_rican_desi thumbnail
i heard there's a second generationa and when aastha is not found and neha leaves simran adopts neha's daughter who turn outs to be bad, something like that. Same generation crap happening in pkg.