Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Understated Elegance, Outstanding Performance UD

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
wow ... that is the word that actually comes to my mind at the moment... I never realized I missed this so much ... the posts that actually were a daily routine for me when I was a part of the MJHT forum... its been almost 8 months to it and today yet once again ... and it feels simply GREAT !!

coming to the actual point of my post those around here from the MJHT forum would know of me and my regular posts that were a sorta must do for me once any episode ended and I would start off about my thoughts, my feelings or sometimes simply my frustration on what aired at the day... back in that forum there were but two people - one couple - that had made me so completely be in love with them that I couldnt do without them ... and today it feels nostalgic and weirdly happy that one of those two has made me write another post after ages - yes she is none other then once our Gunjan, and now Khushi - Sanaya Irani Embarrassed

Damn that gal lights up the screen whenever she comes is one thing anyone can say about her but today... today not only did she light it up she simply scorched it and yet..., yet for a moment you simply couldnt tell that whether you were in awe of her performance more or actually being interested in what was happening in the show

I for one am one of those people who simply cannot stand loud howling women even on screen ... and today was no exception - and thats when it felt it was simple brilliance on the part of this gal who was demonstrating a million things through her tear soaked face, her eyes that seemed to echo her helplessness and even when she fought back arnav who tried to undermine her pride, insult her sister - never without having to raise her voice she simply took the guy down... that was something we adored in Gunjan ... that is something which made me sit up and notice Khushi too ,.,,, but its all Sanaya

for a overtly melodramatic episode ... the saving grace was the underplayed performances of the gals whose sisterly act sure as hell won over me... Deepali - the gal who plays San' sis - was simply wonderful and though i havent seen her prev show I can already tell this gal could so grow on me - atm ... not trying to look more into things all I would like to say as I wind up my post  is kudos to Sanaya and Deepti for their beautiful performances...and Nissar - a guy who time and again outdoes himself

Edited by Neha2704 - 07 June 2011 at 10:35am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sabatahirkdg129a little faithx-Sundas-xaruni50218SanliciousshypersonMagicLanternShiningStar18soniasharmin89CandYlicious_SaashizinJennyPennynotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Understated Elegance, Outstanding Performance UD" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
aani first of all tight hug for this aweomset post HugHugit remind me old days of those regular post of urs ur wonderful analysis and heart touching views on that couple today feeling so gr8 to see u here after so many months coming back with post on sanaya irani ClapClaptoday she seriously made us proud with her acting no doubt today she stole whole show and carried whole epi's responsibility with her outstanding performance ClapThumbs Up no doubt somewhere me too felt that same essence of gunjan specially in that room scene where she was closed and she burst into tears reminding me gunjan's music lock up room scene during talent pared that immense pain not reaching to her sister helplessness and determined to confront aranav with her own self respect and defending pride of her sister her clash with him with his povs he was like fire where she was like one cold ,sanaya perfectly and wonderfully showered that emotion in which we all drenched her guilt her pain her nervousness her heart break her pride it was totally amazing the way she portrayed khushi's char today making us proud on her 

no doubt i loved khushi and payal's that scene yes that girl also did amazing job Clapboth girl took step against all typical thoughts of dowry their love for each  other their trust their support for each other it was seriously treat to watch scene as well 

aani seriously superb topic hope to catch u here regularly HugHug

Edited by aashizin - 07 June 2011 at 10:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabatahirkdg129a little faithMagicLanternEkPaheli

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

aani first of all tight hug for this aweomset post HugHugit remind me old days of those regular post of urs ur wonderful analysis and heart touching views on that couple today feeling so gr8 to see u here after so many months coming back with post on sanaya irani ClapClaptoday she seriously made us proud with her acting no doubt today she stole whole show and carried whole epi's responsibility with her outstanding performance ClapThumbs Up no doubt somewhere me too felt that same essence of gunjan specially in that room scene where she was closed and she burst into tears reminding me gunjan's music lock up room scene during talent pared that immense pain not reaching to her sister helplessness and determined to confront aranav with her own self respect and defending pride of her sister her clash with him with his povs he was like fire where she was like one cold ,sanaya perfectly and wonderfully showered that emotion in which we all drenched her guilt her pain her nervousness her heart break her pride it was totally amazing the way she portrayed khushi's char today making us proud on her 

no doubt i loved khushi and payal's that scene yes that girl also did amazing job Clapboth girl took step against all typical thoughts of dowry their love for each  other their trust their support for each other it was seriously treat to watch scene as well 

aani seriously superb topic hope to catch u here regularly HugHug

hey thanks aashi HugHugHug yeah i miss those old days too we had a blast... oh well

moving onto today simply loved loved San thats all i wanna say Embarrassed and i think this is the first time an onscreen sister pair would actually end up growing on me yep Khushi & Payal are totally sweethearts Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Awesome Post Aani...! Hug

Loved Reading your post on the analysis once the episode ended since 8 months. Today, Finally Got it and believe me, It's Wonderful. I agree with you, I was actually in an awe of seeing Sanaya back on-screen. Even though today's episode was more of melodrama, Loved Sanaya's existence as Khushi. She acted extremely well in all the scenes from Arnav to Payal. Plus, I'm lovin' this new sisterly bond so much. They both are adorable sisters. Loved Them <3. Missed Nupur here too as we all MJHTians were quite used to see some beautiful and cute sisterly scenes between them.

Conclusively, Loving Sanaya Even More Heart

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ahana/Neha.. good to see u here.. and altho i haven't seen the epi.. lemme just sum up one pivotal opinion that m bound to hold on to.. "tell me something new.. "LOL.. Its Sanaya.. Cool she better outperform herself.. I will have no less from herSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I have seen all of Sanaya's previous works, whehter it's Sameera or Sanaya, who never really had to play such hard hitting stuff. Gunjan on the other hand went through a lot in her life, whether it was not being able to walk, losing her mom, and just being scared of things in general, but Khushi is a step ahead. Khushi lost everything within seconds. One from a stranger, who stripped her off of her character and secondly, her entire family. The reason why Khushi may still be strong and fall in love with Arnav, and other things is because of the misunderstandings between them. He is no one to her, but yet ends up becoming everything to her. She may be broken by him but that same man gives her the power to fight, to be up on her feet, to be strong so she can fight right with him.

On the other hand, her family just broken her into such little pieces that no matter how many times Arnav tries to step up on them and break them even more, he won't be able to do so. really digusted with her family. If Khushi is the daughter of Garima's sister, she should be given more care. Masi, means like a mother, but here Garima was horrible. Bua and Sashi are not Khushi's own, cause that's not her family but Garima? Really felt horrible with her character. payal tried to help but even she was for loss of words.

Ooh. this turn into more of a Khushi-Arnav post. Anyhow.. Sanaya Irani is one of those actors that I adore, because she acts naturally. She was supposed to cry, but it was no howling, no over the rythm things. She was just acting so beautifully. I am really looking forward to this show for many things but I think Sanaya will set a new benchmark for herself and for the upcoming actorsThumbs Up and I love the dimensions of Khushi's role. In one moment, she's broke and in the precap, she's hillariousROFL

Oh another note, yes the episode was really melodramatic, but I think was to shown Arnav-Khushi's characters.. u know, I love how when he got rid of those beads, she didn't cry like other people and got scared. she removed her choti and let her hair do the magicLOL

Edited by jenny1000 - 07 June 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern-tellyaddict-

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Wow aani di you sum things up so beautifully………I concur with all that you say…….After watching the show  I am assured that sanaya has definitely bagged a performance oriented role..i am glad she choose this show….i had trusted sanaya's sensibilities & she sure didn't disappoint sanaya's character khushi does allow her to explore newer dimensions …… …sanaya's gunjan had a few limitations considering she had to hold back but sanaya's khushi lets her free……..a well measured performance by sanaya today….the voice modulation the expressions the girl just nailed it  ……sanaya is one actress who performs every scene  with utmost sincerity & honesty …she just brings so much to the table ……be it gunjan or khushi sanaya she slips into the character so effortlessly………………kudos to sanaya for breaking free of gunjan's mould ……sanaya's khushi would surely make people sit up & take notice …..…..way to go sanaya ………….

A special mention to deepali as well I was mighty impressed…..a pretty face & a good actress as well………the deepali sanaya chemistry will definitely be something to watchout for……in the days to come I just hope though they tone down the drama ……..way too much for my sensibilities………..

Edited by ght_sajan - 07 June 2011 at 2:08pm

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I have seen all of Sanaya's previous works, whehter it's Sameera or Sanaya, who never really had to play such hard hitting stuff. Gunjan on the other hand went through a lot in her life, whether it was not being able to walk, losing her mom, and just being scared of things in general, but Khushi is a step ahead. Khushi lost everything within seconds. One from a stranger, who stripped her off of her character and secondly, her entire family. The reason why Khushi may still be strong and fall in love with Arnav, and other things is because of the misunderstandings between them. He is no one to her, but yet ends up becoming everything to her. She may be broken by him but that same man gives her the power to fight, to be up on her feet, to be strong so she can fight right with him.

On the other hand, her family just broken her into such little pieces that no matter how many times Arnav tries to step up on them and break them even more, he won't be able to do so. really digusted with her family. If Khushi is the daughter of Garima's sister, she should be given more care. Masi, means like a mother, but here Garima was horrible. Bua and Sashi are not Khushi's own, cause that's not her family but Garima? Really felt horrible with her character. payal tried to help but even she was for loss of words.

Ooh. this turn into more of a Khushi-Arnav post. Anyhow.. Sanaya Irani is one of those actors that I adore, because she acts naturally. She was supposed to cry, but it was no howling, no over the rythm things. She was just acting so beautifully. I am really looking forward to this show for many things but I think Sanaya will set a new benchmark for herself and for the upcoming actorsThumbs Up and I love the dimensions of Khushi's role. In one moment, she's broke and in the precap, she's hillariousROFL

Oh another note, yes the episode was really melodramatic, but I think was to shown Arnav-Khushi's characters.. u know, I love how when he got rid of those beads, she didn't cry like other people and got scared. she removed her choti and let her hair do the magicLOL
i think khushi is garima's own daughter & there is more to what meets the eye...moreover garima does have a past & it may have something to do with  arnav's past as well...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.