Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

RushilovesBarun

IF-Dazzler

RushilovesBarun

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the precap is so romantic...hilarious...and passionate too...

in short sizzling...

but what is arnav doing in a dargah or mandir...when he doesn't trust any god...ROFL

well destiny makes move since ArShi needs to be united as soulmates

lolz u crap me up by reminding me that Arnav dosent believe in GOD LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome precap (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Gosh! I was totally amazed at the precap! My mouth was wide open all the time! LOL! She's super brave! You guys are sooo right! She's sooo not like the SP's heroins! Ahhh! Thank-God! Honestly the precap is amazing! Sanaya rocks it man! I wonder if she will ACTUALLY hit him ya nai? Haha! Sure something to make the viewers glued! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the precap is so romantic...hilarious...and passionate too...

in short sizzling...

but what is arnav doing in a dargah or mandir...when he doesn't trust any god...ROFL

well destiny makes move since ArShi needs to be united as soulmates

I was also wondering why they added the word aethist to Arnavs description and then making him go to dagah .Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.