Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Awesome precap (Page 4)

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by naz17555

lmaooo that was tooo funny! Im like she really gonna do that??! lolzzz love this girl!! Though im thinking wth she doing at  the end of the epi! what was that all about?!

Roflll! ROFL I knew you'd love the precap Naz!

Finally, hence proved, Khushi and Gunjan are poles apart!!!

And I'm sure she's not gonna kill herself. LOL I hope so!
Ishhh finally caught u! lmaooo i knowww! goshh its soo good seeing san doing something opp to gunjy! I mean when san was like I want a challenge/something different I was like yesss! but then the interview and the tid bits of her character I was like ohh ur typical sp herione! lmaooo

But omgoshhh that was too funny! And it soo cannot be burning herself cos its not her... maybe clothes? and vows to teach him a lesson! cos precap is her goin on about it! lolzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21aa123.80

RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Precap is awesome
I m not a big fan of them
but I love their characters specially taht actor Baron his name I guess
so he is really serious n arrogant Tongue
Sanaya is also good
in today's episode Khushi is shown gonna burn herself
but I think its just a dream of her
n wow the precap
m excited to watch it LOL I think she is so confident infront of him but then she will b like silent when he will just stand infront of herLOL
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Ishhh finally caught u! lmaooo i knowww! goshh its soo good seeing san doing something opp to gunjy! I mean when san was like I want a challenge/something different I was like yesss! but then the interview and the tid bits of her character I was like ohh ur typical sp herione! lmaooo

But omgoshhh that was too funny! And it soo cannot be burning herself cos its not her... maybe clothes? and vows to teach him a lesson! cos precap is her goin on about it! lolzz

I swear Naz!! I LOVE Khushi! She's awesome. Rofl, it was amazing when she called him a badtameez. ROFL (We'd have used the Zada square) ROFL

And lmaoo, clothes? Maybe? LOLLOLBut yup, seeing the precap, it can't be a suicide attempt. Esp seeing how she's chasing him down. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21naz17555CandYlicious_S

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

I swear Naz!! I LOVE Khushi! She's awesome. Rofl, it was amazing when she called him a badtameez. ROFL (We'd have used the Zada square) ROFL

And lmaoo, clothes? Maybe? LOLLOLBut yup, seeing the precap, it can't be a suicide attempt. Esp seeing how she's chasing him down. ROFL

Zada!!!!!!!! hahahah ohh mannnLOLLOL and eha def not that! like some are saying prob her dream, shes not that weak! I know this is SP but shes def notlike one of them!lmaooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21aa123.80

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Zada!!!!!!!! hahahah ohh mannnLOLLOL and eha def not that! like some are saying prob her dream, shes not that weak! I know this is SP but shes def notlike one of them!lmaooo

LMAO. LOL LOL But that would have been fun. LOL Totally anti-SPish. ROFL

Yeah, dream could be true. Yup, she's deffo not one to try and kill herself to be mouthing those lines in the precap. LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21naz17555CandYlicious_S

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Today sanya did outstanding job...1st to last she was bang on...in mhjt wat she was and what she is...i am so liking this sanya...and precap is hilariousLOLLOL she ran after him holding chandal to beat himROFL its soo funny...i never expect this from her...btw i wish arnav could see her when pigeon flying infrnt of her...she is luking soo beauti in that time...oh god i cnt wait more wat happen in next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index