Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
pain is what u touch like fire the more u feel it the more it burns u a lot , it gives u immense pain to go on path or truth and justice but u feel always fire with it no doubt whether u r right or not it collide with ur self respect and shatters life as well 

today i felt same while watching IPKKND 's second epi from my side ClapStarit makes me curious to see more and more brief view on today's epi arnav and khushi fire and  cold collide he misunderstood her and she being self respected girl first apologized for her mistake but raised her voice as well to make him know its not always one sided view but ppl have theirs he was more angry more painful with her sudden questions if ur di will face this if ur di's marriage would be broken ur takes would be like this she touched his vulnerable states and wounds he agitated and made her to feel his anger with broking his dori and this self respecting girl ran aways from there only to save her di's life and marriage rather thinking to give him reply at that time for his cold but heartless attitude she broke down on seeing her house with tensed atmosphere no doubt with homely situation where one girl's barat went off and whole family was shattered all were in tears with this incident and khushi 's come back made them to know reason she shared she wanted to solve this problem, but all messed up and in all this angry buaji blurred out that khushi is not their own daughter which shattered and made her shocked she apologized to her di and their sisterly supporting convo happened and then at last scene she took one step making us to curious abt will she try for suicide or it will be something more in it 

precap its cute and nice arushi's confrontation and self respecting khushi's turn to know him what he deserves to know her naughtiness owww sanaya was so adorable with it Embarrassedfor today's epi i must say sanaya irani stole the show ClapClapStar

as daughter and sister she did amazing job with awesomest ride to feel one respecting one responsible daughter and sister who wanted to solve problem of this marriage and wanted to one last convo with his jijaji to stop this dowry demand but situation circumstances messed everything shattering lives of one middle class family with breaking elder daughter's marriage focusing on issues bad mouthing of ppl blaming one girl who tried to stop this bad system scolding and heart touching situation when pleadingly one girl requested one unknown man and to face him with same attitude making him in pain and touching his wound with her talk ,here this first confrontation said everything , they collide with their own povs totally opposite and sharing hate relationship with first meet leading second meeting in same manner no doubt khushi being very self respecting and aranav being one rule and heartless person their povs will clash giving superb chemistry of love and hate relationship i must say sarun were very good in today's epi very effective scene they today managed ClapClap 

sanaya 's acting touched heart as one daughter and sister ClapStar now waiting for tomorrow sanaya was so cute while running behind him to stop him and let him hear her take which she didn't in their first meet and loved that pigeon scene and dargah scene she looks like one angel with divine purity Day Dreaming

Edited by aashizin - 07 June 2011 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thari_tharilakshmi_SGIshrafan11SanliciousxTimaxFantasia..DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When pain and Self respect Collide Updated" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
reserved . Smile

EDITED:

agreed asshi .. i loved the episode especially the spontaneous answers of khushi to arnav ..she was determined ... "mujhe ghar jana hai!" .. and then the minute her ego is hurt ,she fights back like  lioness! .. and knows how to protect herself .. ON HER OWN!! .. BRAVO! ..

loved sanaya's acting, although i find barun a bit stiff, but he will improve i think .. the family scene was a bit dragged but chalo acceptable .. and the precap .. is .. Day Dreaming .. but .. ROFL .. but still .. Day Dreaming

Edited by Fantasia. - 07 June 2011 at 9:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGsoniasharmin89aashizin

mohini4u

Goldie

mohini4u

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
nice title... reserved

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
edited guys do check Embarrassed

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

reserved . Smile
do unres soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

reserved . Smile
do unres soon Embarrassed

unresed!! .. Embarrassed

aashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

reserved . Smile

EDITED:

agreed asshi .. i loved the episode especially the spontaneous answers of khushi to arnav ..she was determined ... "mujhe ghar jana hai!" .. and then the minute her ego is hurt ,she fights back like  lioness! .. and knows how to protect herself .. ON HER OWN!! .. BRAVO! ..

loved sanaya's acting, although i find barun a bit stiff, but he will improve i think .. the family scene was a bit dragged but chalo acceptable .. and the precap .. is .. Day Dreaming .. but .. ROFL .. but still .. Day Dreaming

yes she was more determined to share her views with him though she was in hurry she shared her opinion the same way with his own attitude yes just like one lioness she gave him same look of eye same passion of anger but here different from him 

yes she seriously stole the show Clap i agree with urs he will def improve more may be right now his char's demand is to be like this , owww precap was adorable i was just staring her in it Day DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89Fantasia.

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks aashi, You are a life savoir of mine.I can't see today's epi because of power cut.Even  My father was also in home. Thanks for your update dear.Tongue

aashizin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.