Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

@samata - U going so soon tired kya ... tera TL ka bhi kuch karna padega ... she harasses u too much yaar ... gud night ... chk ur PM  ...

@samata & reni - wohi tho ... his eyes are always stuck on her lips ... πŸ˜†tht;s his permanent address ... reg maha epsiode ... tht should be the end of the amritsar track ... thy have extended this track too long ... i guess longest track in the history of GHSP with other sidey's getting more important roles ...

@aash & sakshi - how can sakshi stay away from us ... her heart was here when she was lying on bed ... could not resist so i guess she is now on her phone & reading posts ... am i right sakshi ...

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@samata - U going so soon tired kya ... tera TL ka bhi kuch karna padega ... she harasses u too much yaar ... gud night ... chk ur PM  ...

@samata & reni - wohi tho ... his eyes are always stuck on her lips ... πŸ˜†tht;s his permanent address ... reg maha epsiode ... tht should be the end of the amritsar track ... thy have extended this track too long ... i guess longest track in the history of GHSP with other sidey's getting more important roles ...

@aash & sakshi - how can sakshi stay away from us ... her heart was here when she was lying on bed ... could not resist so i guess she is now on her phone & reading posts ... am i right sakshi ...

absolutely right di me cant stay away from u alll...
dewdropred thumbnail

@sakshi - it's 2 hard to resist ... gud u r back ... i will come normally at 10 ... some times at 10;30 ... other wise 11:30 ... πŸ˜†if mona was there she will come around 10

@spee - exactly ... his post always reminds me of yello yello & our sazaa wht varsha gave us ... to write 30 lines in yello πŸ˜†
divareena thumbnail
Hima - did you see the pictures. I noticed it too that maan s eyes are always on geet s lips but i hope he does mere than just stare.

Aashu - maan looks hot in white shirt.
divareena thumbnail
Spee and Sakshi - how are you.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
yes ree he does look hot!!

sakshi ..tu aaknh kyu bandh kar rahi hai??

hima u right we ares such gone cases na!!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@samata-thanks for FB news yaar...

@all...it's better v don't have high hopes for maha epi...only then v will be happy and content with atleast few MAANEET scenes...yeh kya ho raha hai yaar?...hamare MAANEET abhi bhi main leads hai right?😭...hopefully they will continue to be main leads forever...

@hima- i agree yaar amritsar track is the longest over-strecthed track ever in our GHSP...

@reni and samata-gn sweet maaneet dreams dearies

@sakhsi-hi dear...

i agree yaar v cannot live without each other...today i had net prob and i was so restless then thankfully now net is fine but still slow...

@aash- i will read u saza tonight when my net is all fine bcuz now with slow net pics do not get loaded properly yaar...

@mona-hi dear

@all...v miss all the absentees...
divareena thumbnail
Aashu - Sakshi has gone into maan dream land of seeing mwc maan. Lool

Sakshi we love to corrupt you
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee and Sakshi - how are you.

fine di ... aapki train aa gayi????????
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena-hi dear...my net is getting dc so many times and now also it is so slow yaar...i will pm u the links soon...sorry for the delay...