My fave. mytho char.--Barun

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
My favourite Mythological show, character
Jai Bajrang Bali, a new mythological show was launched on a television channel. This is one of several such shows following the success of Ramanand Sagar's Ramayana in the late 80s. We caught up with our celebs and asked them their favourite show and the character that they would love to play.

By Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Barun Sobti

Barun Sobti
As kid I us, to watch old version of Mahabharata. My mother is great devotee of Lord Krishna and I was born on Janamashtami. So for her, I'll play this role.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100sash10teri_susanLavarniashruthiRash91* ~ Roshni ~ *CandYlicious_Sadithyan.DarkParadise...FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My fave. mytho char.--Barun" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
^^^
He's already got tons of gopis. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.ash91

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
right !!! koi kami nahi hai gopiyon ki...bas hamara krishna kanhaiya thoda sharmila haiWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.