Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
episode 2 starts  arnav & khushi 1st encounter...SmileDay Dreaming 

khushi trip n fall
WinkWink as we know all love stories start with fight,trip n fall n catchLOL
sanaya was damn good...Embarrassed
confused, scared, n shocked...
arnav doesnt want pics in news paper plus thinks as plot of rivals

khushi locked n 2 persons asking herSleepy
arnav khushi encounter 2... arnav asking her question...hmmm barun lacked some emotions thr...barun u need to emote ANGER not flat face...Angry
frankly sanaya over shadows him
dori ka tutana n khushi shows her horse tail...wohhooo wat a wigLOL
khushi stating my sis wedding broken wat if this happens to u...hmmm predictable..
arnav's sis marriage is broken...so i personally didnt like tht part...

thr at khushi's home ppl discussing n bad mouthing shashi babu...
payal's wedding brokenBroken HeartShocked
but i wished payal wud had spoken for herself saying i dont wanna marry whr ppl wants sellDead their sonApprove
blooper... kushi's hair tied up...LOL here ppl are waiting for her wedding she got time to tie her hair perfectlyConfused
bua ji bad mouthing khusi...i like tht lady...i learned lot of words...LOL
payal n khusi bondingThumbs Up
i liked tht payal didnt cry...bt atleast some pain in her eyes was expected...deepali needs to work on expression..Sleepy
khushi is an orphan...though sanaya acted good...something was lacking in tht scenario...

khushi ki khudkhushiShocked
bt i know payal/her father will come n save her...
yar abhi to dusara epi hai...picture abhi baki hai mere dost...

best part 
khushi running with chappal to hit arnavThumbs Up

arnav aka barun...though better than 1st epi bt yet 5/10
khushi aka sanaya 8.5/10
arnav khushi chemistry...wat was tht...absoultely missingOuch somewat was thr from khushi side bt arnav...blank faceDead
over all a better episode for me somewhr 7.5/10

Edited by gargi. - 07 June 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010-RD--RushTrip-Fallen Starblack_scorpioSilentsoulloveaboveall...Enchanteur..HappyMelodyKinSanj.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "angels & demons kotwal ko hathkadi & chor ko kadi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Reserved <3
prettyfulwishes

Khushi : Fab Acting Clap ! esp when she shut Arnav up Clap
true Barun needs to wrk wid his xpresssions a bit buh im sure he'll rock in future :) 

The Bua is hilarious buh Annouyin @ the same time Angry !! 

The father is a darling <3 

n wat say abt Khushi&Payal Bondiing <3 !! they so Adorable ! jst adore thm <3 !! they remind me of Gunjan n Nupur <3 !! 

n Wat the hell was she tryin to do @ The End Shocked !!? plz khushi prove me rong !! !

Precap ROFL Hilarious ROFL khushi runnin Afta Arnav wid her Chapal ROFL OMG tht will be must watch re ROFL !! ROFL

Epi rating : 9/10 :D :) !! it was a nice Epi enjoyed watchin it :) !! 

My prediction : Hmm why do i think khushi will actually end up beatin Arnav up Confused !! n thn Arnav might decide of ruinnin her Repu as she ruined his infrnt of every1 !! 

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 07 June 2011 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-veil_of_roses

vivacious_gurl

IF-Rockerz

vivacious_gurl

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Gargi i must say that i agree with ur analysis a lot...

am gonna try to do an unbiased unjudgemental analysis... LOLLOLLOLLOL

the episode started well with continuations... Sanaya has pleasantly surprised me... i wasnt expecting her to be this good... but yes she ate barun hollow... barun need to work a lot on his expressions and voice modulations... the scene where he is supposed to get angry as khushi asks bout his sister, his expressions were very flat...
the episode had very little of barun n a lot of sanaya and yet the gal has performed very well... she still needs to get her UP accent right but its just 2 episodes and she has time to improve that... acting wise... well she was good...

lot of bloopers ... like gargi pointed out her ahir was so well tied when she returned... lol... she dint hv maang tika when she was being interrogated by barun but she had earrings... when she came home she dint hv earrings but has perfectly plated hair... also the first scene when arnav pushed her towards the stage her maang tikaa gets completely displaced but when she turns arounf to face him... lol.. i see it back on her maang placed very properly n every strand of hair in place... LOLLOL

ok maine kaha tha na that i will give them time to prove themselves so am busy searching for the bloopers...

Arnav singh raizada... oye kahan se kahan thinking hai dude...she came to sabotage his fashion show??? lol... atleast go n talk to ur choreographer... he was the one who forced her out of her PT shoes n made her wear heels n did make up on her... lol... hmmm tumhari jaisi ladkiya... dude... thats too fast to judge her ... LOLLOLLOLLOL... here too sanaya's acting beat barun hollow...

i liked the way buaji reacts... n yeah dint like payal keeping quiet like that... payal shud hv spoken infront of her mother that she sent khushi to meet abhishek... n that she doesnt want to marry a guy who wants dahej... sad but such things hardly happen in any serial...

what was khushi trying to do?? agar khudkhushi karni hi hai then y do it with fire n that too in her father's dukaan??? wasnt she wanting to save teh dukaan n hence had gone with those papers?? now setting herself ablaze there wont she destroy the shop also??? woman dont u even hv thoda brains???? LOLLOLLOL
but on a serious note... the gal is too emotional... n is wanting to end her life coz her maasi...her mom asked her not to call her mom again... hmm... so we hv an overtly emotional mr raizada who buys sheesh mahal n now we hv an overtly emotional khishu gupta who wants to end her life... 2 overtly emotional ppl... what will happen when they come together... ahaaa... well interesting to say...

i wont say story isnt interesting... but again like yesterday too much happened in 1 epi... in 2 episodes so much of story has unfolded as if they r in a hurry of finishing their whole story in 50 episodes...

@director, writers, PH... please take it a bit slow... we already know tits n bits of arnav's past n we can make judgment from it... n now we know khushi is payal's badi maasi's daughter n she is an orphan...

the story and concept is nice... it will work ... but please take it slowly...
please make barun emote properly... sanaya surprisingly is good... just needs a bit of diction improvement as she doesnt sound UPite at all...

overall ...for a 2nd epi... watchable... n interest generating... i wud rate the epi a 7.0/10...

sanaya - 8.5/10... flow n direction - 8.5/10... length of story... 3/10...u guys did show a bit too much in 2 days... Barun... well just 5.5/10... chemistry... thats yet to be seen... so no comments...

Edited by deniac - 07 June 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Silentsoul.FlawlessSarun.

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
LMAO. Trust you to reserve with that avi Mano.

Reserved, and this time I'll definitely discuss. :)
<33

KinSanj.FlawlessSarun.

Fallen Star

IF-Rockerz

Fallen Star

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Reserved---will comment later!! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
resWink

.FlawlessSarun.

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
edited...

i loved arnav's cold posture at da beginning and da glittering anger in his eyes. for some weird reason i like his cold expression u know dat long stare he gave to kushi Day Dreaming our girl kushi was fabulous and kudos to da way she poured emotions so beautifully Day Dreaming 

da epi ws all abt kushi and it ws clear dat da gupta's aren't her birth parents. i didn't see dat comin and wanna see kushi's past if CVs are willing to show us. gupta parents did a good job especially da father... he was one of those few fathers who wouldn't panic nor get all fumed up well he reminded me of my dad

actually i expected more arnav/kushi magic but got only less of dem. but precap sounds really interesting. im sure kushi wont be able to do or say anythin to arnav cz somethin out of da box mite happen again!!!!

Edited by NaDzGirl - 07 June 2011 at 9:19pm

_DreamDates_.FlawlessSarun.

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
RESERVED!

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.