is SA the last ace in Laagi's pack? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by scorpio10

nd a hair cut pls ... that look is big big no no for any one 

I am not sure of the actor SA ... But he seems a good guy . jovial , fun loving and a prankster ...

I do not remember where I saw the guy with a crew cut and clean shave ... he did look decent compared to the look in the  promo 

But  then again teh shoes r not of his size and type ... it will look too out of place ...its his discussion

Nd I opt out of it ...becoz I hate someone or anyone treating me like a no body or trash...and Cvs did just that with us viewers ...  

Priyaaa !

i dont know what is in the future of Ltl 

but ur super amazing sense of humour , the way u defend , 

ur way of speaking ur attitude !

OMg Priya im falling in love with u !

i think much more than i love MIshal :0

omg my character is underscan now :P
Originally posted by kiran255

Priyaaa !

i dont know what is in the future of Ltl 

I know ..I see it...I see LTL'S future  ...it's going down down ...nd oh! crash landed with PS in it ...

but ur super amazing sense of humour , the way u defend ...Furture mein law karne ka sapna Hai  ...Toh Kabhi Kabhi Pratice karti ho 

ur way of speaking ur attitude !... Attitude ! I will not let that go ..

OMg Priya im falling in love with u !...Awe ..!☺️

i think much more than i love MIshal :0 Mishal, Hun ,  u lost this one 😉

omg my character is underscan now :P... No one dare do so ... u r my kiddo ..anyone mess with ppl I care for messes with me 

Love u 
Priya 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing!

An authentic article...after ages!
Exactly! And look at us...hardly any comments. No surprises why media publishes all kinds of mirch masala news.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Exactly! And look at us...hardly any comments. No surprises why media publishes all kinds of mirch masala news.

I think the members are really bored by these recurring articles on Mishal's exit...what is left there to comment on?