is SA the last ace in Laagi's pack? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
oh god i dint expect such comment from Mahi...How many times nakku gonna Lagaoing her lagan... i think now they shud change the tilte to Laagi Sabse Lagan...!!!!😑

I don't like  MV comments. Sometimes i wonder if she ever misses her co-stars with whom she act's.  Pls no offence to anyone. 
Originally posted by lidvin

I don't like  MV comments. Sometimes i wonder if she ever misses her co-stars with whom she act's.  Pls no offence to anyone. 

I think she is quite unattached even to the role, she is playing. She doesn't care what her character(nakku) is made to do. I think like many professional TV actors, she would think of change of actors, storyline as something normal and would support, what are the CVs do, till it doesn't affect her.

Well... SA the "last ACE" or another "JoKER" only time will tell..πŸ˜†
but do we really care is the question.. for me - I Don't
when we are not bothered then how does it matter whosoever steps in or leaves the show..
Mishal being a thorough professional said he has moved on. and so have we with him.
mahhi as usual i find her "brainless" is the least i want to say about her.. no offence to the fans.. 

I wud like to give my piece of advice to shabbir though-before putting his feet in dutta's shoes this dude needs tidying up a bit so that he looks a little human not an ape... nahi to bahut chappal, joote, sade hue ande aur tamatar khane ko milenge.. fir mat kehna ki kisi ne pehle bataya nai thaπŸ˜†
 (just  trying to be nice)πŸ˜‰
Edited by Subii - 12 years ago
U guys seriously Mishal himself doesn't want to comeback now, so why are u insulting Shabbir if u don't wanna watch Laagi then don't . I love Mishal just as much as the next person but if he wanted to comeback it would be different, if he's moved on then so should we. I'm willing to give shabbir at least one chance .
Originally posted by sam1984

U guys seriously Mishal himself doesn't want to comeback now, so why are u insulting Shabbir if u don't wanna watch Laagi then don't . I love Mishal just as much as the next person but if he wanted to comeback it would be different, if he's moved on then so should we. I'm willing to give shabbir at least one chance .

Sam ... U know with the mess I do not The guy to return and SA is good guy too ..why should but its Cvs that has turned me off ..
so if SA is not SA's rejection it is CVS'S Failure 

thats totally fine but people insulting shabbir and calling him an ape, thats not nice 
Originally posted by sam1984

thats totally fine but people insulting shabbir and calling him an ape, thats not nice 

I agree that wrg .. the guy is kind of cute in his own way ...
But  in the promo ..I did not like the untidy look they have given him ...He looks nice with clean shave and crew cut ... 
He got a spark but Cvs r pushing him into someone else shoes , which is making he seem out of place 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by scorpio10

I agree that wrg .. the guy is kind of cute in his own way ...
But  in the promo ..I did not like the untidy look they have given him ...He looks nice with clean shave and crew cut ... 
He got a spark but Cvs r pushing him into someone else shoes , which is making he seem out of place 

I think he will look little tidy once he is out of jungle true he will be better without that beard  and you are true I have never seen him before but heard he is good actor if he has his own spark better do not pull in to other shoes let him do on his own
Edited by spandana11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by spandana11

I think he will look little tidy once he is out of jungle true he will be better without that beard  and you are true I have never seen him before but heard he is good actor if he has his own spark better do not pull in to other shoes let him do on his own
nd a hair cut pls ... that look is big big no no for any one 

I am not sure of the actor SA ... But he seems a good guy . jovial , fun loving and a prankster ...

I do not remember where I saw the guy with a crew cut and clean shave ... he did look decent compared to the look in the  promo 

But  then again teh shoes r not of his size and type ... it will look too out of place ...its his discussion

Nd I opt out of it ...becoz I hate someone or anyone treating me like a no body or trash...and Cvs did just that with us viewers ...  

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago