is SA the last ace in Laagi's pack? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
of all the articles i've gone through this ones first where the  'tantrum or high financial demand' wasn't mentioned as the reason of mishal's exit. it was nice to see an article after ages which isn't pointing finger towards MR Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

An authentic article...after ages!
Mahi seems to be completely lost in her Nakku character  she will be fine even if 3-4 more actor comes to play D 😆 (just kidding ) And abt SA playing D will be the last nail in coffin 😆

Oops forgot abt Mish statement ...he is right 😆 I dont care either 😆
Edited by Sia79 - 12 years ago

TFS...

i liked MR's reply... okay Mishal... we too r following u ... so yes we too hv moved... n don care anymore as to wa will happen...

LOL they got diggu (AC) name wrong... they wrote Ashish...😃

I would like to know IF mahiVij speaks with her brain turned on or turned OFF,, or maybe she is just being diplometic, and within herself she knows the show it to be doomed.
shabbir is the last nail 

plz ppl get the articles right :P
I am sure many audiences ... like Mishal have moved on..so they can bring as many Jokers as possible, it will not turn an ace for them in the the show. 

I have nothing against Shabbir but, for the role of Dutta even Salman, Shahrukh or Aamir will look a misfit, so no chance of Shabbir clicking with us...

But since the articles have been mentioning Shabbir entry even before Mishal had left the show..makes me wonder just how many shoes and chappals of the channel people had worn out before Shabbir consented to act in this show. Had they shown so much dedication towards audiences choice surely something good would have come out...
Edited by chochu15 - 12 years ago
I Love all Your comments...👏

Thanks for the article...😊

SA is the last ace...And I do not think it is going to work...he may be a good actor but he does not fit the role as Dutta...

They are really desperate to make this work..😆

Our Dutta is only Mishal...the vulnerability Dutta/MR has...SA does not have.

Yes...I have also moved on...No LTL without Mishal. 😊

Originally posted by chochu15

I am sure many audiences ... like Mishal have moved on..so they can bring as many Jokers as possible, it will not turn an ace for them in the the show. 

I have nothing against Shabbir but, for the role of Dutta even Salman, Shahrukh or Aamir will look a misfit, so no chance of Shabbir clicking with us...

But since the articles have been mentioning Shabbir entry even before Mishal had left the show..makes me wonder just how many shoes and chappals of the channel people had worn out before Shabbir consented to act in this show. Had they shown so much dedication towards audiences choice surely something good would have come out...

word !
\
totally agree this role is only meant for Mishal !
First hai ya Last ...its makes no diff 
The Pack is missing the real King of Hearts ...Dutta( the real one)

Then let them bring back the Queen of Spades ( kala ) and 
the joker ( Suds ) or a blank card ( SA ) ..I do not care ...

They will always be one card less .. the most one of all ..
Hence for me,  they will never be complete again  ..
no matter what ..never again 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago