Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #12 (IO) Congratulations Sanaya (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 58

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Dhikkaar hain on you both, Anu and Jia ROFL Nope, I don't forget my loyalties ... am still watching for Sanaya ... though I admit that Arnav's story interests me also ... but then so does Khushi's past ... I like the Arnav scenes so far, but the whole show is giving me a very amateurish feel as of now ... maybe because the PH is new to SP and is still getting its act together. The whole office scene today was so childish ... I think the PH still has to adapt to an adult audience from the SO one.

and am watching BALH ... have been the last few episodes ... it's okay, I would say ... Ram and Priya are watchable, the rest are very blah and ekta-ish ... am actually enjoying Maryada and Gulaal more ... very well acted and tight scripts, even though I don't really relate to the story in Gulaal, but that allows  me to enjoy the show without being very involved.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #12 (IO) Congratulations Sanaya (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hehe I started watching the show solely for Sanaya. Embarrassed Still am but Barun won me over. I am starting to like arrogant men EmbarrassedROFL

I need to watch BALH Stern Smile I am 3 weeks late though *sighs*

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Jia LOL I always like arrogant men ... especially when they combine angst, hidden mysterious past , strong silent types ... which only the love of a pure-hearted beautiful girl will win over ... *sigh* ... that's what all classic love stories are made of LOL

That's why I like Barun ... whatever little we've seen of him Tongue

And speaking of BALH ... if we thought the office scene in IPK was stupid, Ram wasn't much better in his office today ... so that made me feel a little better LOL

For anyone watching ... Gulaal is being stupid and pig-headed ... so she wants to live the rest of her life mourning for her dead husband ... why doesn't she just commit Sati and be done with it???

ayesha_80NaBoleTumNa.....-Jia-..

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS..-Jia-..

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Anu you are the doll of this forum, do you really think I would ignore you? I am going to read your comment abhi Embarrassed

Ok guys here are the 2 avis Naz requested but feel free to use. I hate the coloring of the second one :|

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VioletScarf

Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Anu you are not alone. I am more interested in Arnav's past and family. I am biased then too ROFL

Jizzy babyyy!!! MISS YOU!! Hug how are youuu?
I know roflrofl. I think Ive always been biased towards the male characters!! roflrofl. Actually this time I really liked Khushi at the beginning..but now again, its getting boring... Are you watching Bade Acche lagte hain? Watch watch!!! It's damnnn good!! Rather old characters nah... and still its much much better!!! Loveee you!! 

Anu doll!!! HugHugHug I miss you too! I am doing fine, just have an upset stomach but other than that I am fine! (: Hehe MJHT days. I was biased towards Samrat ROFL Though I love Gunjan and am a lot like her in real life, I was biased towards Samrat EmbarrassedROFL I think Sanaya is doing a fab job but Khushi's character is kinda upsetting. I mean not all hyper, fun type of girls are stupid you know. I mean who forgets an appointment letter? Ermm So I am starting to hate the way Khushi's character is pictured. Arnav's character is better at the moment EmbarrassedROFL Anu doll, this guy is BEYOND HAWT! Is there something beyond hawt anyways? Ermm I mean I am supposed to hate him, but I can't. He is the reason I am tolerating arrogant men. Stern SmileROFL

Ok I will definitely try BALH. Seems like a good show, a lot of you guys are saying that. So will give it a try :$ What channel does the show come on? Sony right?

I love you too angel! <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
This is for Ashu ... my net dropped last night, EQ ... typhoon warning here, so this might happen over the next couple of days ... am telling you NOW and HERE ... not depending on offliners any more Confused

And Anu and Jia ... I agree, guys, Arnav is good looking ... once the Arshi love story takes off, have a feeling they're gonna scorch the screen. Two such good looking people, and I think the guy can actually act also ... am thoroughly enjoying his smirks and sarky one-liners to his sis ... can't wait for them to be directed at Khushi and see how she splutters in response ... hope she develops enough to give it back to him in due course. Am thoroughly annoyed with the way they're showing  her character as of now though ... never liked silly brainless chirpy girls ... why can't chirpy girls also be intelligent??? She was intelligent enough in the first week - why have they made her regress??

Oh well, am saying this for the nth time ... and I'm not the only one, the whole forum feels the same way ... just hope the CV's visit and take note of it  ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I was bored so I made this Embarrassed

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top