Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #12 (IO) Congratulations Sanaya (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 58

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@ Partner: Sorry...i was quite busy today, so didn't come ol in the morning and afternoon! Hope to talk to u soon Hug

@ Anu: OMG!! I NEVER expected this. Anu reading my post and that too during her exams. You were right, i'll seriously faint now LOLLOL

Aww!! U've made me like this BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Thank you sooo much for reading n liking my take. It was such a lame and crappy one, still u liked it...means a LOT to me. And not only liked...but u pasted it here and ur comments...its sooo sooo sweet of you! Don't know wat to say...so, just these hugs for u HugHugHug

Abt the test...all details, date, time, venue, pattern...everything will be decided by Diya. I'm just the external examiner...and that too, a very strict one. So, watch out! LOLLOLLOL  

And...all the best for ur "real exams" also. Don't worry abt the unnecassry things (in Maths)...wat's the point in over burdening urself? LOLLOL Take care and good luck! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-NaBoleTumNa...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #12 (IO) Congratulations Sanaya (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Guysss..Congo on new CC! m quite caught up again even after exams..LOL..Anu, all the best for your exams again! Rock it!Thumbs Up and btw guys, watched all episodes of Navya till now! guess I'm quite hooked to that show, dunno if this wud last for long, that toh only time will tell! LOL n yes ofcourse IPK! Saw San's SBB seg..and she's just so cute as always! I wish she didn't have to put so many 'pompoms' ..which is so irritating ..LOL but thats how her look is and she carries her look very well! kudos to her! and she find it difficult to mouth so many dialogues..LOL..here's where khushi and gunjan differs! San was always more comfy with gunjan.. no doubt abt that..it was simple look! but this is like how she puts it as 'gaudy gunjan' also very talkative n cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Gayathri-ayesha_80

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Anuuu..Hug.. just a small request to u, when ur exams ends na, first thing  u need to do is - change ur dabba and stop promoting  tinypic!! okay! wanna see some pics in ur dabba.. its been ages now! C'mon!LOL but ya u shall do it after exams..no compulsion till then! LOL

NaBoleTumNa...

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Gayathri-

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Where is everyone?
Just went thru last 4 pges of last CC..and what I did I see, this CC to be renamed as metc for DAK only?Confused so mean!!!! LOL..and I'm so sorry ppl I didn't keep my promise to help u guys finish off last CC!..yes I'm a very bad,lazy gal!LOL..was on dreamland that day..sleeping all thru out!ROFL do u want anymore proofs?LOL..but where is everyone now? sab baag gaye kya?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...ayesha_80DiyaS

-Gayathri-

Goldie

-Gayathri-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Guysss..see this!
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/137926-wassup-tv-episode-27.htm

Finally..something after ages..they talk about their journey into television! was dying to see an interview of them! atlast yayy!Dancing

There is one AB house seg too at the beginning..its cute one too!

ayesha_80DiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
OMG ... it's raining Monaya again!!! And Sanaya is performing in some awards ... don't know which ones, but she's there Tongue ... so is AB ... bechare Mohit ko kyun chhod diya? Anyway, good to see them together again after ages ... no wonder they have no time to update their blog if they're trotting around to all these functions! LOL Monayajun segments were hilarious - both of them! Loved San's look in that blue churidar kurta ... and she's performing to a Kishore Kumar medley Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming My favourite singer and my favourite actress!

And why is this CC so soona soona? CryCryCry
Cry

-Gayathri-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top